Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. Allow the ability to make certain remote connections view-only.

Our worship team is anxious to use their iPad and Android tablets to watch the slide progression as it occurs, similar to the "foldback display" in EW - While this is cool, we don't want them to inadvertently change the slide. Setting up a view-only remote connection would be ideal.

Note, when implementing, this would also require the ability to keep the screen on while the app is open since they will be playing/singing the whole time and constantly unlocking the screen wouldn't be fun :)

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Larger slides in the horizontal bar of slides during PREVIEW and ON AIR mode would be helpful. I cannot see the words on the previous and future slides. So when worship leads to verses that were not rehearsed, the correct slide would be able to be found more easily. I realize mousing over a slide pops up a window showing the slide larger. But it would be faster to be able to view simultaneously more. Slides are just too small to see the words in these modes.

I grabbed the invisible break bar to pull up that horizontal scrolling slide…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Everything I have been doing has been by guess and check. It would be nice to have more information about how to do things beyond just basic presentations. Can I make my own background with text? Can I delete items from the long list I currently have?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Worship teams and pastors don't always stick to the script. Being able to jump around between slides is a big deal. The current view (below the "current slide") gives me 3 or 4 consecutive slides.. (depending how readable i want them to be). it would be good if i could have 2...3... or 4 rows of slides so i can very easily jump around.

The red marker tells me what slide im on, i don't need that current slide view all the time (usually not at all). it takes up a lot of space and if i could choose to…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If the internet is down at the church facility on a Sunday morning, there is no way to load a presentation prepared during the week, a serious drawback. Please provide a way to export a whole presentation to a file which could then be transported to the church facility and imported to Proclaim with an internet connection.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Plans are in the works to show slide notes in the remote apps, but it would be helpful to see the notes from the projection computer as well.

In PowerPoint, our slideshow creators leave instructions for the audio/visual team in the notes area.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sometimes when preaching I would like to underline or change the color of just one word in the slide in order to add emphasis. Cannot do that in the customize section or in the tool bar in the edit screen

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to see the sections be collapsible so that I can focus on just the section I'm working on. This would be especially helpful for copying slides from the "pre-service' section to the 'post-service' section instead of having to scroll through the entire service while dragging the duplicated slide.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Just as the title suggests. I hate having to upload first and then organize everything. Workflow would be faster if I could organize m presentation and ep then upload all at once after I'm finished. This would let me walk away till its finished. Saves time and makes users far more productive.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Pretty much as it says. The iPad could then be used to read notes and control the presentation at the same time which would be really helpful for speakers.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need to be able to start a content or song slide with only the background displayed and no text. This works great for transitioning from one song to the next, being able to clear the text as someone speaks, prays, clears the stage, or whatever. workaround now is to add a blank slide for transitioning.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I prefer most of my text to be consistent. Styles are a big help but they are not available on text content slides...

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. At this point in time the Content feature of Proclaim is lacking which means I am typically importing JPG exports from PowerPoint for our sermon slides.

Once these slides are used in the service they can be removed from the library. I would like the ability to select multiple items in the library at once so I can clean it up quicker and easier.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If I'm uploading multiple images into my libary and they all have the same tag, I have to add the tag to every image. It would be nice if I could add one tag that is applied to all images.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suggest there be a multiple file upload for all background formats and allow uploaded video file to be backgrounds.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This would help when we are editing a slide "on the fly" and need to see the changes immediately.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be great to be able to create your own song sequence.
    Where you could omit a verse, change the singing order, without having to manually select to go back to a verse/ chorus.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would be awesome to upload my own fonts!

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Since multiple group members can login and access content at the same time, it'd be ideal to be able to interact with those users. A chat window and being able to view and interact with their changes real-time would be awesome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)