Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. Allow fonts to be enlarged, or colored. Enable a Different aspect ratio than the other screens. My singers cant see the text because it's too small and I can change it. They also can't read the gray preview line at the bottom.

429 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Using the Proclaim remote software it would be nice to simulate a smart TV whiteboard. If we could allow the software to be marked up while presenting it would be helpful and cost effective for those teaching using a whiteboard.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow confidence monitors to show notes, next slides along bottom, and current slide (similar to the Proclaim Remote application).

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Transcode an RTSP or MPEG-TS stream of Proclaims main output screen. this can then be collected by your video team and used as one of their feeds to edit between.

We use Teradek Live:Air to stream our service to several sites. Live:Air, like many others, will accept 3rd party RTSM and MPEG-TS streams as additional feeds that can then be mixed between with cameras and images.

If we could get the proclaim output to appear as a feed for our video production team then the Proclaim operator can focus on words and images for the congregation locally while our video…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Has anyone considered the idea of having an option to keep the Reuse Item screen open and adding selected items until the window is manually closed? Although being able to select multiple items would be nice, I can see where that might be very difficult. I could live with selecting and inserting one item at a time, by either double-clicking, or right-clicking and staying in the window to select the next item. A single click could still work the same as now; insert the item and close the window.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We use custom countdown videos for our "warm up" as we want higher quality countdowns that fit our series. But since videos don't show up on the proclaim confidence monitor and there isn't a timer saying when the video will end it makes it difficult for people on stage to know when to start. Even if you don't add output to stage display video support, at least enabling it to show how much time is left on the current video which could be automatic based on video length would help a lot!

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NewTek has released an open protocol for IP production workflow. This allows NDI to capture remote desktops, cameras etc on the same network. We have NDI desktop capture on our Proclaim computer which is then captured by our streaming computer so folks on the stream can also see proclaim slides. By adding NDI to Proclaim the screens in the church would be able to show data from guest's laptops just by installing the desktop capture software. This would make it simple to have guests show their slides etc.

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I rely heavily on the confidence monitor as do all our worship leaders. The preview line is too small and the font color is gray. It would be helpful to have the color in white and the ability to increase the font size.
    It would also be great to be able to change to color of the clock..

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like the ability to have a video with it's audio play in the background behind a group of slides. I want to use the group of slides to have song lyrics broken up, and appear on the confidence display. Many Christian artists have lyric videos for their songs now, and they would be great for worship songs. The audience would seen the video, and choir/performers would see the confidence slides, as the proclaim controller advances them. I know you can do this with a single video slide, but as you change slides the video restarts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. This could be either local inranet or by means of bluetooth, but we often have a situation where I have a router allowing pieces of equipment to talk, but no actual connection to the internet, in that circumstance the iOS app does not currently ever open all the way and therefore cannot be used to control the show.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice if you could import a powerpoint presentation without it automatically creating a new Proclaim presentation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Quickest transition time in Proclaim is 0.5 seconds. Other presentation programs allow for faster transitions, which is helpful on more upbeat songs when lyric changes need to happen quickly. A 0.25 second option would be helpful.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. There are many hispanic churches that would greatly benefit from having this software in Spanish! Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Many of us have all our music in iTunes. Proclaim should allow those files to accessed when adding sound to slides.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. After setting up formatting for Bible verses, the settings remain the same with the exception of "Show reference on _____ slide"
    We always want this selected, but for some reason have to reselect this with each following verse added to the schedule unlike the rest of the formatting preferences which remain according to the previous Bible reference.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At the moment, there is one workspace for each license. It would be extremely beneficial for those churches who have multiple venues to be able to keep uploaded files, work spaces and presentations separate from each other.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a shuffle mode to background audio. We play pre-service music, it would be nice to allow it to shuffle so the same songs in the same order don't play every week.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be incredible to be able to draw on slides from the remote app. You could mark up a map while preaching on the call of Abraham... underline words while reading them in Scripture... draw connections between Biblical characters showing genealogy while talking... pretty much, you're slides would become a whiteboard really giving presenters a powerful way to draw people into the sermon, etc... also setting Proclaim way apart from the competition :)

198 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience.

Looking back at the release just before this post, this was the one where we made everyone update so that we could get Proclaim updating in the background. This is how most updates happen now, and they’re applied when you open Proclaim.

We try really hard to avoid prompting you at startup. You should only very rarely be prompted to do so now.

20. I see that it is possible to import all songs from other programs, such as Media Shout. I would like to be able to import all of my songs from Planning Center as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)