Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Developing a feature that would allow the congregants to anonymously ask the pastor question after the sermon. The questions could be shown up on the screen for others to see. This idea is similar to the signals except that the people will have the ability to respond using text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. It seems obvious that Proclaim would be cast to the Chrome Cast without much difficulty. It would be helpful to cast to multiple casts in different modes (stage monitor, Notes, slides, ...)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When preaching, I wish the app had notes assigned to a specific slide in the sermon service item. This would allow me to keep the current slide and notes together while preaching more easily in my mind. This would be more like speaker notes in PowerPoint and Google slides. The notes and the slide advance together as notes are for specific slides rather than groups of slides.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have used Media Shout for years. When I customize a song with the font, background, verses, etc. It is saved that way permanently UNLESS I change it again. With Proclaim, when I add a song that is in My Songs, I have to re-edit the background, font, verses, etc every single time. I know that I can create a SAVED SONGS and add all saved songs to that, but that can be a hassle too.

Please make it to where when we edit a song, our song is saved permanently in a folder the way we edited it, until…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Like others, I use my iPad Air (iOS 7) a lot when away from the office, and it is really INCONVENIENT to NOT be able to Edit a Proclaim presentation for a given week. I'm the Senior Pastor and find that it would be VERY helpful to have editing capabilities when using my iPad. Controlling is nice, but please add the editing feature, either to the existing app or give us some way to edit through the cloud using a browser such as Chrome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. be able to reorder and or modify how each area of the order of service works. duplicating an area so for instance I want to have a service before the pre-service for worship practice but when they finish it will go into the pre-service loop and exit that loop at a specified time to continue the service

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. it'd be great to be able to view who is online so you know who you are collaborating with - much like how you get notification of who is remote controlling your on-air presentation. Being able to view the properties for different service elements would allow us admins to provide feedback to team members - especially if we're regularly tweaking the services they prepare for us. It would also mean team members could check who loaded particular service elements so they don't modify elements that admins have added.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice when changing the song from the week before to a different song if it would clear the lyrics so that you don't have to worry about the lyrics and title being screwed up and you don't have to add a new song every time. That way the font and background settings stay the same from the previous song.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When displaying Psalms, it presently comes up with text like the following, and in public readings the initial text is not something that is typically read as a congregational reading.

Psalm 84

For the director of music.
    According to gittith. Of the Sons
    of Korah. A Psalm. 1. How lovely is
    your dwelling place, LORD
    Almighty!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, the title of the song is displayed bigger than the lyrics to the song. We have a big church and the stage displays are 65" TVs and still it's hard to read from the choir loft. If we could just bump up the font size a few notches would be great.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I’ve noticed when I’m searching for a particular verse to display a premade slide for the slides are not in any type of order. For example, if I search for a verse out of Proverbs, I might get all the verses that are in Philippians, Philemon, Psalms and Proverbs. When I type in the verse of scripture and the book, I get every verse available with a similar verse number. My suggestion is to allow a search for content Bible slides by book then verse and put the results in book then verse order. For example if I search for…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add On-Screen Bible functionality to the IOS and Android apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Referred to as Video Jockey in other presentation softwares. Media Shout, Easy Worship, and Pro Presenter all allow song backgrounds to be changed while song is live in presentation.

A lesser alternative that would still be helpful is to allow different bg's withing a song (i.e. cross background for chorus & sky for verses)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a signal option where I can put anything in that's not tied to a calendar or contact item, a web address or bible reference, a donation request or logos reference. Just a general comment signal. Could be used to plug a book title, sermon point, thought or idea, explanation, anything in outside of the current signals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think it would be great to have a Japanese bible text available. Currently e-sword and other iOS apps have the Japanese bible as an option. I pastor an international church English/Japanese. We are always copy paste copy paste etc. Appreciate you all. Doing a great job!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a live-chatting option so that you can communicate with other users who are also logged into the software at the same time! we have a church with several sites, each site running a different presentation and it would be great to be able to communicate with people about slides and content.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have low lighting and an older projector. The contrast for the scrolling text in the on-screen Bible is great, but the scrolling is a distraction for many. The other two Styles are acceptable, but the contrasting options between text and background are too weak for our environment. We can't see how to change the text to a darker and larger font.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The auto-loading makes the program lag and it prevents me from seeing the text on the screen while I am typing unless I stop and let it catch up with me. If I can press a button to allow that to load, then I can type everything I need to type and then see what it may look like on the previews etc. On the fly, it is difficult to edit and make new slides because of this lag.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This goes against the expected behavior, which is to have pre-created styles for smart media. If you want to add a song with the styling you would like, use the ‘Reuse items’ menu to add a song you have previously created; this makes it so you do not have to reformat a slide.

20. Some slides have background text as a part of the image that cannot be altered in any way. It would be great if we could edit any text, if we wanted it to be a different font, size, or worded differently.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)