Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. When opening the "Reuse Item" dialog, the text in the search field should be preselected, so I can just start typing to find my next item to reuse.

Currently, I have to either Ctrl-A select all or backspace out the previously searched text.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Our service alternates communion every other week. I have our communion liturgy slides setup in an item group, and I have an item group for the non-communion liturgy slides (there's just a prayer and a blessing instead).

I'd like to be able to select the entire ITEM GROUP for re-use in the "reuse item" dialog. This would allow me to much more quickly put together that part of the presentation.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option in the settings to set signals to off.

98 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  13 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I think we should be able to swipe through presentations on the remote instead of scrolling. (Like it is when just previewing)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1) ability to easily re-arrange song order (sometimes you perform the song in a different order or use only parts of the song)
    2) ability to add tags to song parts (chorus, verse, bridge, etc)
    3) ability to add multiple backgrounds

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We worship in a building with a very low roof and at time it can be difficult to see the presentation from the back - especially true when everyone is standing and singing.

I'd like a simplified 'congregational' remote app with only basic functionality allowing the use of local Wifi to locate the presentation PC and simply display the current slide. (The ability to respond to polls would certainly be a bonus, but not an essential in our environment) Simplicity here is the keyword. Start the app and see the local presentation. Congregation should need NO knowledge at all to…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why has this been rejected twice?!?! This is a really important and necessary feature, Proclaim listen to the people!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today, you can create your own Smart Media templates and save them as your default for that service item kind.

If you want to use the same presentation “template” every week, “File > Duplicate” or “File > Duplicate recent…” will get you really close. You can do this each week on the last week’s presentation or on a presentation you use as a “master.”

8. Capture a video input from a camera of other video device and display it to the main screen.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My slides output is a 4:3 projector screen and my confidence monitor output goes to a 16:9 tv screen. Please allow me to choose either for any output because right now I am forced to use 4:3 for both and it makes the words too small on the tv screen. PLEASE PLEASE (I will pay extra money)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Song 1 would have 1.mp3 playing, then crossfade to 2.mp3 when the second song was advanced to.

We like to use mp3 PADS in addition to our band. Having these loaded on the presentation computer tied to the song would be great. Often the pads are longer than the song, so crossfade between songs and fade to 0% at the end.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Any way to allow the text box to have color and border options? Some backgrounds have a focal rectangle created where you can place text, but it would be nice if you could take the rectangle the text is already built in and have the extent of the box colored as the background, allow transparency, and even have a border around it. That way you can shape the focal point of the text around the actual text and you're not confined by the background image. This would also greatly help with slide images that use a lot of light and…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Because of the lighting in our worship space, the gray preview text on the bottom of the confidence monitor is illegible from our platform. The main text is fine. There is really nothing we can do about the lighting, so if I could make the preview text white it would make a world of difference.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. would be nice to be able to add / set a thumbnail for uploaded videos.. most of our uploaded videos don't have any image set which makes it hard to find a video in the library.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow control over which slides are placed into the quickscreen, or at the very least, allow slides to be locked down or removed (such as "Amen!") so they can't be used.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A list of the 5 (ish) previously used or uploaded backgrounds in the "Background" drop down menu.

Background >
    Browse Media
    Import

Standard Backgrounds

Recent Backgrounds

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Be able to set slides to be displayed via midi triggers. From example sent from a abelton live that is controlled by musicians so if they change the order on the fly the lyrics would follow to the part of the song they have moved to in ableton. It would also allow for midi pedals to control the software for hands free operation by musicians

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would love the ability to have a countdown that displays only on the confidence monitor that would continue to run over multiple slides. Would be great if it could be triggered on a specific slide. For example, when the sermon title slide is displayed, a 35 minute countdown starts on the confidence monitor only and continues to countdown while slides are changed for scripture verses.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change out multiple backgrounds for songs . . . etc. at the same time by selecting the first and then last slide, grab the background and update them all in one click from Media Browser.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide an optional service that allows the user to preset stage lighting programs for each song or each individual slide. This would help newer churches or smaller church control their stage lighting without having to purchase a separate DMX board or computer to run the software. The lighting option would require a DMX computer adapter (purchased separately) that would integrate with Proclaim. In the edit mode of Proclaim, if the lighting package was added, an Edit Lights selection would be available that would allow the user an opportunity to preset a lighting mood for each slide or group of slides.…

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →