Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Instead of simply having text on the Confidence display to indicate what is currently being projected to the audience, display the content on the Confidence monitor so that those on the stage can see the content as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. My Pastor has some years on him and his vision is not the way it was decades ago. You can't change the font size but the print would be larger if it was a notes only tab. Then you can go back to the split screen and change a slide.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. $399 is too much to spend in one large sum for Graceway Media. It would be nice to purchase only what I need at any time for a lower cost.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Because our church is small, our screen goes up halfway for a service, sort of like a banner. It would be nice to change the output screen size to we would be able to still use all of the custom-made backgrounds. This would also apply to the signal icon as it is always on the bottom right hand corner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Give us the ability to right-click on a slide within anything, but especially powerpoint presentations and content, and "hide slide" so that we can "unhide" it when using it in future presentations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're trialing proclaim at one of our sites this year and find it frustrating that the number of fonts is very limited. Can the program be allowed to access locally installed fonts so that we can adhere to our style-guide more easily in proclaim presentations?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Once a background picture has been added you can't lighten or darken it. It's not always possible to know how an uploaded picture will look on your projector instead of your computer monitor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We had an issue this Sunday where Proclaim froze in the middle of a song. We noticed that Proclaim was experiencing a synchronization issue. Normally, there are no edits done during our service so synchronization is not needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We get DVDs often times for people sharing about various ministries and it would be wonderful to be able to rip them into a video file directly within Proclaim.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. We have musicians on the platform, and I would like to have the words of songs on the main slides, but have the notes appear on monitors on the platform for musicians, which would have the song chords added over the words. However, since currently the Notes section is tied to an entire service item, so having all the words with the chords makes the text long and skinny, and useless. I can see how for the sermon, it might be nice to have one page of notes for the entire sermon service item, but for music its no good.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to add the actual slide, or the text from the slide as a signal. It would be nice to have slides that don't have any verses on them, but are explanations, or points from the sermon, to be added to signals.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If you try and go back a couple of slides with the slider, it jumps forward to the next song. This is really confusing. Don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. Any ideas?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Churches that aren't all liturgical or following the lectionary need proclaim to be easier to use for freer styles. I've found proclaim great if you are a lectionary styled church but not so much if you are a freer type church.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We would love to use this al the time but really need a foldback option for lyrics and info..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The slide editor is hard to get font size correct, when using main content and it wraps to next slide. When on the preview window, you can see the slides in the series, and can tell where you need to break the slides up, but you can't change the font size. If you edit the individual slide, you change the font size and other properties/styles, but you can't see how it affects every slide in the series. I like the auto-size font, but it would be nice to have the option a fixed size font when editing.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sometimes when pastor tells me he's uploaded a new slide, it can take me a while to find where he's put it so I can make sure it's in the correct position. But having to bounce back and forth between my email, phone, tablet, and laptop slows this process when all he'd have to do is write a quick note in a notes section that would only be visible to other admin. That way, we can all keep track of who changed/added/removed what and we're all able to understand what's going to be going on Sunday mornings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. this will be cheaper and you can have more features.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There are times we need to be able to retrieve an image slide for re-editing as we don't always have access to the computer used to create the original slide.

I see 2 possible options: reveal in finder / show in explorer is one option, download image is the second. It would be great to right-click an image and select "download" / "save locally" / etc. but if that is too difficult perhaps right-click and "reveal in finder" is easier.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →