Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. I know I can do this manually on the device, but it would be better to have the proclaim app set the display timeout. The Kindle app, and others, can keep the screen on, so I would think that proclaim could as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. We can currently put pictures in as backgrounds, but it'd be great to be able to add, size, and change the direction of jpegs/other picture formats and drop them on a slide.

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. The My Content area needs ways to sort slides into various categories along with meta data for searching. Would be nice to separate out sides from, Worship / announcements / scripture verses / animated sides etc...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Songs require the CCLI number to be typed in each time a song is added. Couldn't the CCLI box come populated based on the user's Faithlife group?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I like the speakers note feature, but I would like to be able to see the slide I am projecting as well as the next one. So, eliminating the special screen option would allow for that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I use last week's plan each week but need a way to batch change the backgrounds from week to week.

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is something I feel like Proclaim really lacks. The features and foundational idea of Proclaim is great, but this feature should be implemented very soon in the near future in order to continue the progress you guys have done so far.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be really nice to have the ability to right click any content (when not live) and select 'Go Live' ... There are times that you may have to get something up on your screens and needing bypass the loop to scroll to and click the slide you want live.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow multiple lines in Titles and Captions. Some song titles are so long they are really small on the screen since they won't wrap around to multiple lines. Same with Custom Captions.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would think that an easy fix for a blank slide in the middle of a song for an instrumental would be to push enter twice. Since enter already gets you to another slide, I would think that would be easy fix, or have an "I" for instrumental that gives you a blank slide.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice to be able to select multiple images or videos in the "my library" section so you can remove more than one item at a time from the library.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like the ability to change font size in the Mobile app Notes section, so when I preach from them, I can see the text easier

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I live in a rural area, and sometimes storms may take out internet access for a while. It would be nice to be able to sync Proclaim to a USB/Portable Disk device, and re-sync when I get to church from the same device.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When adding a song, it's great that I can select a song I've used before from the "My Songs" section of the dialog box and have Proclaim remember the changes I made to lyrics. However, it doesn't remember the custom verse/chorus order I set for the song. If someone used a certain sequence the first time, I think it's more likely than not that he/she will want to do so again.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would help me a lot to be able to see more of the lyrics of the songs when I am editing them. The congregation at my church is older and needs the lyric and font size larger. So I usually have 2-3 slides per slide. I also like a breath of words per line.

And being able to see more than that tiny window shows would help me do this more quickly and methodically. So that all the slides match up.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When typing in words having Proclaim run a spell check on your words would be excellent.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This would allow the audience to see close up the chart or map. They would have the ability to have more interaction with the illustration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the way to select the slides without having to scroll from left to right. It can be frustrating having to scroll to find the next slide considering some songs aren't imported in the order you play them.. Perhaps there is a setting to change this. I think having some what of the same user interface as (dare I say it) ProPresenter would be very helpful. Also it seems like I'm having an issue with lag... Am I the only one? Other than that, I think we have a great software here... Just the user interface would be nice.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be helpful to delete duplicate audio files

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow users to specify time each Bible verse slide is displayed for in pre-service loop

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →