Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

6 results found

1. I've noticed that a lot of media series are missing certain types of slides. Some have countdowns, but no Twitter or Facebook slide. Others are the opposite. It would be nice if I could start working on a presentation around a theme and not discover later that I'm missing an important template.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thanks for the feedback. We took a step back from making these types of items in order to make more Pro Media series. We’re planning to bring them back in some form soon.

2. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. You would be able to add custom fields to the contact card like a brief description of a prayer request as well as customize the other existing fields to fit your church's needs.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I would love to see the flexibility to move the countdown anyplace on the slide, as well as more customization with fonts, sizes, etc.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Right now songs are automatically added to My Songs, but you can't rename them or delete them. It's going to become a big mess eventually and i'd love to have a way to manage that list.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Scott Alexander responded

We will be adding the ability to delete songs from the My Songs section. Renaming can be accomplished by renaming the song in the editor (resulting in a new song upload) and deleting the old version.

6. It is small and allows no customization. We should be able to edit the text, size, and background. Currently, when viewing with a white background half of the text is not readable since the fade in the background only goes half way.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →