Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Prezi gives a unique presentation experience. If I could add this to the functionality and features of Proclaim, it'd be great for Biblical text, musical lyrics, and have the best presentation on the web!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. In the editor mode of image slides shows, can the title of the image be displayed in black space beside the image? We sometimes have 20 images in one slideshow that all look the same as a small thumbnail image and it would help us organize images better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice if the current slide in preview list could always stay in the preview area with at least 2-3 slides that are ahead of it instead of trying to do only the first slide. Also for those that don't have a 360 scroll ball could you make it so that you scroll up or down that it would move it left or right when the mouse is over that area.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would suggest a 0% to 100% with a total megabytes for downloading a presentation. There's currently, to my knowledge, no way to know when a presentation is ready to go on air.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now songs are automatically added to My Songs, but you can't rename them or delete them. It's going to become a big mess eventually and i'd love to have a way to manage that list.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Scott Alexander responded

We will be adding the ability to delete songs from the My Songs section. Renaming can be accomplished by renaming the song in the editor (resulting in a new song upload) and deleting the old version.

7. At the moment, "Add content" works perfectly fine, but after a year of adding content as a church, it's going to accumulate clutter.

Sub groups would be neater - "Add Content/Graphic, Add Content/Video, Add Content/Music, Add Content/URL etc

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Pre-Service Loop/Warm-up/Service/Post Service Loops" is given by default. Having the ability to change or manipulate those elements by names your church operators are use to using. such as, "Pre-service Loop/Countdown/Announcements/Pre-sermon video/Sermon."

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 27 28 29 31 Next →