Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I use my iPad as a laptop replacement. I don't even have a laptop anymore. That said, editing on the go with an iPad would be greatly appreciated.

175 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Our church meeting place has no wi-fi (crazy, I know) and so we prepare everything before we get there. If we were to want to add a song last minute, though, we can't even add a song that was cached in "My Songs" without an internet connection.

I really hope in future versions, we'll be able to access songs that are saved locally to help with locations like ours or also times when you might go on a retreat to somewhere with spotty internet.

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display two Bible translations on the screen. For example, NIV and ESV, or a different language such as Spanish and NIV.

158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Should also be able to send signals to other Bible apps to so a church does not have to push one Bible app over others. Given that many people are already also using You Versions app the church should not have to ask a member to change.

156 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I often want to add an mp3 to a slide, but start it at a certain point (like 30 seconds into the song, for example). You can do this super easily with videos, but not music, there's not even a scrubbing option on the mp3 tracks, just a pause and volume button. Please add this it would be so helpful!!

144 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Let us be able to customize the countdown clock size and font. The current clock is too small on our main screens, even on the largest setting.

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would suggest adding Hindi bible to Proclaim Bible database. Or you may add a feature to pull other language bibles from the internet/public domain like www.wordproject.org; www.bible.com etc.

120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. A way that we can see and edit the whole database at once would be nice. That would make it easier to see what versions of songs we have and remove what we don't need.

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Being able to manually do this would be great, and even better if it could pull from our planning center imports using our CCLI subscription. Pro Presenter can do a lot of these things and we're getting pressure from staff to change. However, I really like proclaim and want to keep it if we can.

110 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been finished and is rolling out with our release of Proclaim 3.0

We have to migrate your groups to the new system and this is happening automatically. If you want this feature but don’t see it yet, reach out to our support team and we can check the status for you.

10. We use digital signage throughout our building during the week and before our service. We also use a countdown video. Currently, when the countdown video starts in the sanctuary the remaining screens go black. It would be a game changer for everyone to join us when the service starts to have Digital Signage play videos!

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today, this half works as described. Most videos are supported on signage, with the exception of motion backgrounds. The only other time they don’t work is when the feed is being taken over by the service, which we’re working on now.

11. Right now songs are automatically added to My Songs, but you can't rename them or delete them. It's going to become a big mess eventually and i'd love to have a way to manage that list.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Scott Alexander responded

We will be adding the ability to delete songs from the My Songs section. Renaming can be accomplished by renaming the song in the editor (resulting in a new song upload) and deleting the old version.

12. My Pastor likes to save his sermon presentations for use at a later time. He would also like to take that sermon and use it for different speaking engagements at different places that may not have proclaim. Ultimately, we would like to build our sermon slides in Proclaim, but there isn't a way to export/save the presentation files on our computer in a format like powerpoint or keynote. Saving and using Proclaim sermon presentation files in powerpoint or keynote would be a great addition.

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to see a Proclaim app in the Chrome Webstore for use on ChromeOS machines or public computers so that we can work on our presentations wherever we are at.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently for distributing video to our projectors we output via HDMI and convert to SDI. The additional converter naturally adds several more possible points of failure, and adapters historically can be rather unreliable.

I'd love to see support for direct output via SDI; basically support for video output with something along the lines of a BlackMagic DeckLink Duo or Quad. It would allow for fewer points of failure, a simpler rig overall, and generally more stability.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Pre-Service Loop/Warm-up/Service/Post Service Loops" is given by default. Having the ability to change or manipulate those elements by names your church operators are use to using. such as, "Pre-service Loop/Countdown/Announcements/Pre-sermon video/Sermon."

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know that you have a web app for Logos (although it is missing many features). I would be really helpful to have this so that I can access Proclaim on my Chromebook, android tablet, and ipad. These are all large devices that I would navigate the internet with well. If you choose to make just a Chrome OS app I would be happy too. I mainly just need some way of accessing Proclaim without a PC or Mac.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Share message notes the same way we share bible verses and contact info during the service.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Incorporate multiple screen support and image blending to enable environmental projection from the same workstation. It would help you attract thought leaders, which would help marketing.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to have a Linux version of Proclaim for those of us who run Ubuntu and other Linux based operating systems.

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have had a couple embarrassing experiences while trying to edit a slide, like if I happen to double click or something and it goes Live.

That "button" would lock the current slide in. So if you had the screen blacked, there would be no way for it to un-black unless you hit that button. You could also make sot that if you do try to air something when that "button" is on a notification would pop up telling you what the deal is . No more accidents. :)

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31