Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. Allow fonts to be enlarged, or colored. Enable a Different aspect ratio than the other screens. My singers cant see the text because it's too small and I can change it. They also can't read the gray preview line at the bottom.

429 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 257 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now you can use boards to organize media. Make a board by selecting an item, then creating a board in the detail pane. Add other media by right-clicking any media item and selecting a board from the menu.

3. Having an additional video output option where lyrics could be formatted as lower thirds instead of centered would be extremely helpful for keying in with a basic video switcher. Distinguished from the main display and confidence displays. The foreground only option would be great, if it allowed different position and sizing of the text.

248 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. right now, when you change the background image for a song it will default the slide to Proclaim's idea of formatting. If you have previously changed the formatting of any part of the slide, and just want a different background image, you will lose all your own formatting.

229 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to import/link to a slideshow from PowerPoint, Keynote, Impress or another slideshow creation software.

Maybe even make the slides editable on Proclaim(or at least make the text on the slides editable)

219 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I realize that we can do the "duplicate" and such, but that is not handy at all. I want the ability to make templates which reside in the "My Content" part of the "background" tab on a song. I also would not mind the ability to REMOVE the templates included in the install from "MY CONTENT". It is not really "my content" if there is a bunch of stuff I do not want! :)

Thanks.

216 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now create and set default templates per service item kind. Create templates from scratch by going to Media > Create Smart Media…, or customize an existing one by browsing media, selecting an item, then clicking Customize Smart Media in the detail pane. Set the default template for each service item kind in Settings > Default Media.

7. It would be incredible to be able to draw on slides from the remote app. You could mark up a map while preaching on the call of Abraham... underline words while reading them in Scripture... draw connections between Biblical characters showing genealogy while talking... pretty much, you're slides would become a whiteboard really giving presenters a powerful way to draw people into the sermon, etc... also setting Proclaim way apart from the competition :)

198 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This will make presentation uniform and save time. no need to customize songs individually. Also an "apply All" Feature to make this even faster or an "Apply to all Songs/Slides" for those of us who want uniform backgrounds.

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is a limiting factor in me subscribing to Proclaim. If you can consider NDI integration so that output from Proclaim can go into NDI stream, it will be easy to get a feed from Proclaim into livestreaming environment without necessarily getting additional screen as an output for proclaim.

166 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have the ability to play a mp3 file when displaying a slide

144 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1) ability to easily re-arrange song order (sometimes you perform the song in a different order or use only parts of the song)
    2) ability to add tags to song parts (chorus, verse, bridge, etc)
    3) ability to add multiple backgrounds

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. have the ability to download the file to present in area where no internet is available.

129 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For example, I may have a 5 minute video where I want to start at 1:15 and end at 2:47 in the video, so I would love to be able to cue these start and stop points so I don't have to edit the video first and upload the edited video.

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To add extra text boxes or modify the current text formatting is quite laborious and time consuming. I would like to see a more streamlined and integrated method for adding text boxes and the such. Something similar to Keynote or Powerpoint's "master slides" would be helpful in this regard as the current Proclaim master slides have very little variation.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It is helpful for the band to see both the current and next slides for the lyrics when singing. As well, it's helpful for the speaker to see their next slide as well.

119 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. We can currently put pictures in as backgrounds, but it'd be great to be able to add, size, and change the direction of jpegs/other picture formats and drop them on a slide.

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I want to be able to SELECT where I want to be when I click ON AIR. I can stop the presentation, edit something or show something from another piece of software, then restart the presentation, but when you click ON AIR it goes to the first slide in the presentation, but will not resume a presentation from a pre-selected spot.

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you add a video, have an option to use a web video from online.

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Enable a print feature similar to powerpoint, where you can print a note slide page for your class.

112 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you add a image to a content slide having the ability to resize the image and arrange it in front or behind text.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11