Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. I am happy that Proclaim allows PPT integrations now but It does not import any animations or transitions.

When I create a PPT I often use several Scriptures or points on the same that I do not want to reveal until a later time, but Proclaim shows everything on the slide at the same time.

This is not any better than the old style of converting PPT's to an image and presenting as an image slideshow

182 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It takes forever to scroll through all the slides to get to the ones you want to use. it would be nice if they were categorized or something

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We use Iworship Video in our services. Being to use to clips from DVD's would be awesome and make Proclaim more useful to our church.

94 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. At the moment it's very long-winded process to adjust size of text, could the default not be set to 'as large as possible within the slide'?

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need a way of printing the order of worship or even selected slides. Much like the several print options in power point.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. $399 is too much to spend in one large sum for Graceway Media. It would be nice to purchase only what I need at any time for a lower cost.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This goes against the expected behavior, which is to have pre-created styles for smart media. If you want to add a song with the styling you would like, use the ‘Reuse items’ menu to add a song you have previously created; this makes it so you do not have to reformat a slide.

8. We get DVDs often times for people sharing about various ministries and it would be wonderful to be able to rip them into a video file directly within Proclaim.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Let the church host proclaim on their own servers for a one time price

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. In PowerPoint it allows you to export your slide show as individual .JPEG files for each slide. We do this and have our video guy splice them into the sermon video to put up online. Something like that would allow us to continue to do this with your program.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't always have the ability to pull out my laptop everywhere I am in order to edit a presentation. Also, some have 3G enabled iPads so it can be used anywhere, but with laptops, (at least the majority of them) you always have to connect to wifi. There are several advantages to having an iPad app to edit proclaim presentations.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're trialing proclaim at one of our sites this year and find it frustrating that the number of fonts is very limited. Can the program be allowed to access locally installed fonts so that we can adhere to our style-guide more easily in proclaim presentations?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, the font size on our confidence screens is simply too small. We need the ability to increase this font size so that it is readable from a distance.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keynote or PPT files with a heavy build would be much easier to import than rebuild. Many cannot be built in the current system and the jpeg export function loses creative control. Direct import would be a huge asset.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would be great to poll the congregation through a signal. You Version's Bible app allows for this in their Live section.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are service templates availible, but I would like to be able to create my own for our two services that we have.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great to be able to create a presentation that you would include in others. Example: Create an announcement presentation that we could embed/link in other presentations. Reason: Announcements (for us pre/post service loop) don't change that much from week to week and we would like to be able to control those in one spot.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Options somewhere to set default fields and settings for songs, content video... when you add new items

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some of our backgrounds that we import don't fill the screen, there's a small vertical strip on the left and right sides. An option to scale images to fill the entire slide would make slideshows and song backgrounds much easier.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6