Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

4 results found

1. Currently you can only add a ProMedia theme (a group of slides in ProMedia) one slide at a time. Please add an option to allow for applying a theme to the entire presentation all at once. Or add all of the ProMedia themes to the "New Presentation" menu. For example, I want an entire presentation with the new 'Sunset - Hosanna' theme, but have to do so one slide at a time - this is terribly inefficient! Thank you!

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Allowing the user to emphasize a part of the song or a repeat of a chorus.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our church meeting place has no wi-fi (crazy, I know) and so we prepare everything before we get there. If we were to want to add a song last minute, though, we can't even add a song that was cached in "My Songs" without an internet connection.

I really hope in future versions, we'll be able to access songs that are saved locally to help with locations like ours or also times when you might go on a retreat to somewhere with spotty internet.

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Support the ability to import multiple media files at once for faster upload.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)