Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. Having an additional video output option where lyrics could be formatted as lower thirds instead of centered would be extremely helpful for keying in with a basic video switcher. Distinguished from the main display and confidence displays. The foreground only option would be great, if it allowed different position and sizing of the text.

248 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. New Virtual Screens and Outputs configuration is a great start, but I need to be able to set up an NDI output for each of my Virtual Screens. Feature is pretty useless at this point because I still have to have a monitor connected for every screen type and use NDI Tools Scan Converter.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. The new NDI capabilities (3.0) are great. I would suggest expanding this feature to allow selection of the Confidence and Notes screens as an option (in addition to Slides and NoSignal).

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you add a function to customize the monitor display option "Slides (foreground only)"? Because we are using this option for the intended purpose of sending the foreground image signal to our Blackmagic ATEM for our live stream, it would be great to customize how the text appears, specifically a setting to justify the text at the bottom to display as lower thirds. While we are exclusively streaming at the moment, as soon as things become "normal" again, we'll need to both show Scripture/lyrics full screen w/ backgrounds for the congregation, and simultaneously overlay Scripture/lyrics on the video live stream…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. This is a limiting factor in me subscribing to Proclaim. If you can consider NDI integration so that output from Proclaim can go into NDI stream, it will be easy to get a feed from Proclaim into livestreaming environment without necessarily getting additional screen as an output for proclaim.

166 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We currently have to run two presentations. One for the FOH and one for our livestream which is primarily lower thirds.

It would be nice to add a "Sub" or "Secondary" slide to a content or image slideshow and have it sent to a separate monitor.

The main slide would go to the FOH monitor while the "Secondary" slide would get sent to our ATEM for live stream. This would eliminate having to run two separate presentations freeing up man power.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I thought this used to be in Proclaim, but it looks like it changed.
    What is needed is the ability to have a Title slide and include the Title on every slide. Currently you can either have a Title Slide and no Title on each slide, or have the Title on every slide and no Title Slide. I need to have both.
    I think just adding a checkbox called 'Include Title Slide' and then the existing 'Include Title On' could still work. This would provide a lot more flexibility.

Really ran into this issue now that we are primarily doing…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I am used to more levels of "undo" in the work I typically do with other software and discovered that there is only one level of "undo" in Proclaim. More please! :)

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have some TVs in our foyer that display the Sign Feed with Info Bar. However, we would also like to use the Sign Feed in our video system (to send to the livestream and projector). We want the same content (slides) in the Sign Feed itself, but would like to disable the info bar without having to create a separate Sign Feed and copying the slides to it every week.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be awesome if you could be able to send a signal with real transparency (Chroma/Luma both have anoying limitations) to mix with live video on a software Encoder like OBS or Tricaster Equipment. Possibilities are endless! And the NDI protocol is Open Source!

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This will be helpful if you’re using Midi cues. If you’re using cues and you want to do a song you’ve already done during the service instead of having to click one by one you can just pull up a specific service item. Please add this I’m pretty sure others really need this feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We already have two MIDI commands for this use case. ’Go to service item in service section’ and ‘go to slide in service item’ both use the value of the MIDI message as the index of the item you need. So after you setup your service you can use these commands to jump around via midi, or match a song with music via Ableton or another DAW.

12. It would be helpful if we could show the next slide on a separate display.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There needs to be an UNDO button. ctrl + Z does nothing.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to have video playback on confidence monitors

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now switch display outputs mid-service. When you get to the section where you want to show video, go into Display settings and change your “Confidence” output to “Slides”, then change it back when the video is over.

15. In ProPresenter you can have your confidence monitor display lyrics during songs and then set a cue to change format when you click on the first slide of the sermon and it changes the same monitor to display sermon notes. Then when the Sermon is over you can set a cue to change back to the lyrics format when you click on the first slide of the song. That way we wouldn't have to have a separate monitor for the worship team and a separate monitor for the pastors notes.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently, we are limited to navigation controls with MIDI. It’s fantastic however sometimes we jump back to slides/sections. Rather than duplication of the most of the presentation it would be great to jump back via MIDI.

We require the ability to jump specific slides. If it is a song we need the ability to jump to slide 2 (Amazing Grace) section 3 (Chorus) as an example.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve recently added this fuctionality with a command called “Go to Service Item slide.” This command uses the note’s velocity value for the slide number of a service item (“1” would be the first slide in a song item, “2” would be the second, etc.)

17. We have a confidence monitor that the worship team uses for lyrics, but the Pastor uses it for his sermon notes when he is preaching. Right now we have to go off air to switch it from Confidence to Notes. Then when we go back online, we are sent back to the Pre-service loop. It would be great if we could switch that without having to take the presentation off air.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Confidence monitor scales well with the screens. But the font sizes do not change when you change resolution. You can't get them big enough for people who have bad vision. I get that it can auto adjust but give us that freedom. Currently we have a 55 inch TV and over 1/2 of the screen isn't used from the font size auto adjusting to the screen. But it's not very long. It's quite annoying and a deal breaker for us. IT would be nice to make it center. It would be nice to make it the size we desire not…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For example, I can click on a slide in the pre-service loop and click pause to pause it on that slide so that it does not automatically advance. We would use this to display announcements as the pastor talks about them.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11