Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would love to be able to to have simplified presentation editing through a standard web-browser so I wouldn't have to download.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, we can only manage media one-at-a-time. This was an issue, in the past, which was apparently resolved. Now, the issue seems to have resurfaced.

Please give us a way to manage our media en masse.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice if the current slide in preview list could always stay in the preview area with at least 2-3 slides that are ahead of it instead of trying to do only the first slide. Also for those that don't have a 360 scroll ball could you make it so that you scroll up or down that it would move it left or right when the mouse is over that area.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When using drone footage for background slides, the video cuts too abruptly (due to the fact that some video footage isn't 5 minutes long). Need to have option to "fade loop". Also, need to be able to adjust opacity options/blur options on videos.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, the Bible slides allow formatting of certain words with the bold, italics, small caps, etc. tools, but the Song slides do not. This would be particularly helpful for designating after-time parts.

Also, options for vertical spacing would be helpful--to separate sections of a verse, for example.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. this request has been made countless times for Logos itself, and now needs to be made (if it hasn't already) for Proclaim. this is the 21st century. I find it difficult to believe that touch interface (or the option for) has not been implemented.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. The text is way to small for me to read on the third screen which is about 15 feet away. The ability to change the text size in proclaim and in the proclaim app would make this "Note" section more helpful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. allow up down buttons (instead of just right left) to advance slideshow, so that we can easily use remote "clickers" ($10) instead of our smart phones ($300+) to remotely click through our presentations.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Contiguous" toggle as is ProPresenter. When unchecked, the grid view only shows the thumbnails for the item selected in the order of service on the left. When checked, the grid view shows all slides as it does now.
    Separating items in new rows would be a further improvement.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would love to be able to crop or mask foreground images after import.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow sub groups to be created for other departments such as youth and kids ministries so they can create and manage their own presentations without the risk of service presentations being altered or deleted by mistake in addition to organizing presentation by the sub group.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Could I recommend the remote app includes a crawl function so we can grant access to crèche and childrens church workers to broadcast a call for parents should they need to.
    I would suggest making it an additional tab along with Read and Control. Being the same as Read but includes the crawl function. You may have already got something like this and I'm not seeing it tho lol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. For those of us who control our own sermon slides with the Proclaim Remote, would greatly benefit from having a more robust notes editor which includes:

1. Font Size
    2. Font Color
    3. Font Background Color
    4. Notes Page Background Color
    5. Choose Different Font

These are just a few of the basic tools that would make the notes feature much more usable. Different people use different systems for how they format their notes. I find myself having to utilize two iPad's to control my sermon. One for the remote control of the slides, and the second for my sermon notes. I hope that others…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. On the Add-Item "Song" add the option to have an Auto-advance for each slide and having capability for different times for each slide within the Item. This would make it smoother when attaching music to the Item so that the slides would change automatically vs manually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We shouldn't have to look through all the proclaim and other store's media inside our media browser. We should be able to open up the media browser and see just our media in FOLDERS as we choose them. Right now the system is messed up. You said "Completed" on the "Hide the store" request even though this still hasn't been addressed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like two mutually exclusive options on the date field: 1. Use current date and 2. Use presentation "Date Given" field.

It would also be nice if this option would carry over and update automatically when I re-use an item that has either option selected.

Also I would like to have more flexibility in formatting the date. For example, there doesn't seem to be any way to not show the day of the week.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow more options for Sermon editings and viewing on Soundfaith.com

Sermon Editing:
    1. Allow us to change the coverart via the website, post publishing.
    2. Allow us to upload sermons that are recorded via other means besides Proclaim (e.g. USB recording)

Sermon Viewing:
    1. Allow us to sort and filter the sermons appearing on the Church page (e.g. by speakers, by language, by tags)
    2. Post the Coverart uploaded via Proclaim to Soundfaith to appear on iTunes Podcast results as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to suggest a temporary song schedule where you can mix/edit songs and slides in various orders and lyrics and it won't mess up your song database permanently. Right now you will have to reload the whole song from songselect to get it back to origional. Easyworship does this currently, but doesn't have a lot of other features your program does, but this would be the only real frustration I can see in proclaim thus far.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Give the user the ability to set the font size for the OSB. currently, we are using two flatscreen tvs and the OSB text is too small.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)