Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would like to see a playlist added to Proclaim that can play music stored on the computer (through iTunes and others) that is independent of the slides or part of the service that the presentation is in. Our church uses Proclaim for all of our projection, but the ability to add music to slides is not user friendly enough (especially on the fly) to allow for us to play music before the service or during an altar call, etc. If we could build a playlist from songs that are on the computer and play it from within proclaim it…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Hello awesome programmers!

I was wondering if it is possible to have startup switches for proclaim?

I come from a smaller congregation with few helpers, so it would be great if we can just turn on the computer in the morning and it will boot up and go on-air automatically with the latest edited presentation file.

e.g.
    proclaim.exe /onair

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As some sanctuaries are still utilizing a 4:3 aspect ratio and likely will be for some time, please upgrade video feature to re-scale video to play full screen on 4:3 displays.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently we can select "first, every or last" slide for the bible reference. I would like to see another option: "First and Last"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be helpful to be able to add text to a single slide of a song, without having it show up on every slide of a song.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I suggest you give the ability to embed the On Screen Bible (OSB) in the same way you can embed a 'Bible Slide' using brackets, such as [[John 3:16]]

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Because when I do a basic search that results in 700 videos I have to scroll down slowly through the same order and if I lose my place, which some choices cause, I have to start over again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently a presenter can only view notes when the presenter is controlling the presentation. Since the control lags, hangs and is a little buggy on Sunday AM's we have opted to not use the control feature. However it would be great for our preaching pastors to be "on the same page" with the tech team. This would also be great for reviewing notes in between services etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I am using Proclaim during some video bible study courses. Many times there are multiple sessions of these videos and there are options on a video slide to perform after the video completes. I would like one option to be go to specific slide in the service once the video is complete, for example the first slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I love the new podcast feature of syncing the sermon slideshow with recorded audio. I wish there was a way to now go back through the sermon and change the timing of when a slide appears. Last week several things caused the sermon slides to start late after our pastor already started his message.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After the most recent update the digits for the countdown timer that can be added to videos were dramatically reduced in size to the point of being unreadable. When can this be restored?
    Also still hoping the next update will include the ability to Edit the Confidence Screen monitor settings so the preview line font size can be enlarged and in a white font.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I love the new recording feature, and suggest one additional component to make it more useful to us. We currently rent our facility, and cannot run cables or wires. Because of that, we control the presentation entirely from the iPad/iPhone while the computer is plugged into the VGA cable on the other side of the room. I suggest that the user has a choice where the recording will take place at. The main computer, or one of the devices that is controlling the service (i.e. iPhone/iPad).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The automatic transition time for Bible verses in the service warm-up is way too slow. Our people are complaining that they can read through the verse twice before it changes. I would like to be able to set the transition time manually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. We have two types of screens at our church - 16:9 and 4:3. So when I create a presentation, and duplicate it for a different screen, I have to create 2 versions of each background manually (one 16:9, and one 4:3). It would be nice if I could just create one 16:9 bg, and when I change the presentation to 4:3, the bg image would just crop and fill the space, rather than leaving black bars on the top and bottom.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make it easy to set up hebrew or greek pronunciation audio together with hebrew or greek verse slides in proclaim, maybe some kind of integration of the pronounciation tools already in logos with the logos 6 software visual copy which already allows sending of slides from logos 6 to proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1) be able to compress or expand a picture once imported to Proclaim 2) 3-d transitions 4) 3-d text effects 5) layer slide and content transitions based on timelines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Would it be possible to add more main text boxes to the same slide? I like the automatic text wrap but it can only be used once. I'd love a custom text box with the option to wrap the text.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to see the ability to import a PSD file that retains text and background layers to be used in Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to be able to create a set of slides as a pre or post show loop that could be added as a set. Allow the loops to be created and edited without having to have a service created for them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →