Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I wonder if the font size could be reflective of the size of the text box, at least to start with. I don't know why someone would need to change the size of the font not to match the box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Just as featured designs offer icons like twitter, facebook or a crossed bell (for silencing your mobile device). Add also headphones or similar, to indicate that a church offers translation. Currently this slide must be manually created every time a new design is used if it is to match the others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It is small and allows no customization. We should be able to edit the text, size, and background. Currently, when viewing with a white background half of the text is not readable since the fade in the background only goes half way.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. This would be great for multi-site churches. I often have large videos that aren't ever intended to be published on the web, but still need to be shared between several weekend services and several computers. Dropbox allows for reliable background file-uploads.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. This is something that would allow us to use the foldback within a video switcher as an overlay for songs with PSK so that the words on appear on the lower third of the screen. We would then be able to use this with the singers on the screen for our live streaming and keep the in-house screen full height for the standard slides output.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We recently made the switch to Proclaim and are excited about its many features. However, I'm finding it difficult to read the font on the home screen because of the dark color of the background. I would greatly appreciate the option to change the screen background color to something lighter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Will this be addressed in the future? The limit is currently very restrictive for videos. I've told my people to use DropBox, but just getting them to use Proclaim was a major feat. Maybe a DropBox integration would be a good thing to look into.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Having more options for countdown would allow for other video's/slides during the last mins before service. For example, you could run announcements up until service starts, throw in a video or still reminder to turn phones off, etc. You can do this if you run a dedicated video countdown.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Content slides with text cannot stand out against the background especially if it is a busy background. If there is outer stroke, then that at least would allow for the text to be seen on nearly any background.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I used Arial Black font a bunch in ProPresenter. Please bring it to Proclaim!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not sure if Proclaim has this now, but it'd be nice to flash messages on the screen similar to how ProPresenter works, as well as tie it into signals on mobile apps.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the ability to show tweets with selected hashtags on screen to help promote worship services

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I am not alone in this idea, but volume adjustment on remote control (iPad for example) would be very useful as when I control the service from the podium I am unable to fade out volume for example when playing back ground music during collections and communion.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to time songs, to add animations to powerpoint slides, to delete (or disable) features like warm up or anything else that isn't needed. As a teaching ministry, we have a minimal worship time, around 25 minutes to allow us to teach and the use of PowerPoint is crucial; but I don't want to go out of the program because it is hard to re-establish control. We need the ability to truly be able to interface with the program, not just click on menu items that are few and far in-between.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Would be great to add a new signal type "SMS" that would allow you to add one or more phone numbers to send user defined text on a specific slide. One use would be at the last slide of the sermon a signal could go out to the children's church classes alerting leaders that service was concluding.

The alternative approach is to have an SMS facility available for independent use in the right hand sidebar where the News/Members info appears.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support the ability to import multiple media files at once for faster upload.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if you could add the Follow presentation option to the Proclaim App in Spanish!
    The english app can follow presentations but when I download the Spanish one that option doesnt even appear! THANKS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. My church does not have the money to purchase Micro Soft products. Instead we use Open Office.

We produce our presentation in Open Office Impress and then convert it to PowerPoint in order to upload it. Since we do no have PowerPoint our only option is to convert it to images. This process works great except that at times we need to have videos or music embedded in the presentation.

Several years ago I was a programmer. I have taken this into consideration when developing a solution to this challenge.

SOLUTIONS:

Option 1. Change Proclaim to include transfer of control…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. For some reason the guys who built our screen didn't make it 16x9. I would love to be able to customize the output resolution so the projection fills more than 1/3 of my screen. This feature is why I discontinued my membership with Proclaim. Easy Worship, a far inferior program doesn't have the design and style that we like but it allows us to utilize our entire screen. If you could add that I would greatly appreciate it, and you would gain a customer.

Stephen

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →