Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. When using a webcam as the video input into Proclaim it would be helpful to be able to mute the audio when the video feed was not being shown.

Otherwise, there is the risk / likelihood of audio input from the webcam interfering with what was being projected at the time.

Also, assuming this is happening in a live service the webcam is likely to pick up the audio from whatever is being projected which could result in a feedback loop.

Thanks, Graham

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I am wanting to use a provider call TruthCasting. They use a URL, Stream Key, and then also require authentication. Therefore they want to me to be able to send a Live Stream Username and a Live Stream Password. The password is 20 characters long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Since the 'Faithlife Digital Signage' app is available on FireTV and Apple, will it be added to Google Play.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Stage directions are too small to be read at the back of the auditorium on the confidence screen. We need the option to resize for giving directions to the Speaker that he/she can actually read.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. When I 'Browse Audio' when adding a music track to song lyrics or to accompany other slides, Proclaim seems to list the audio tracks I've already imported in either a random order or the order they were added. Either way, it makes it difficult to find a specific track. Please can they be listed alphabetically!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an option to hide the content on the main slides output, without hiding it on the other feeds (confidence, etc.).

We have some scenarios where someone on stage may need to read something that for whatever reason we don't want outputted on the projector feed. We would want the operator of Proclaim to be able to see the content in Proclaim (that is then hidden once output to the slides feed) so they can advance when necessary.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. We are currently using Proclaim for lower thirds and videos for our livestream as we are shut down. We currently have the output transparency colour set to green. We have two different sources coming into the computer one for Chroma Key which is for our lower thirds and one without Chroma key for videos works Great.

I would like to see an option where you can select separate output transparency color for each monitor so when we reopen we can use one software program to show the video and lyrics to both the congregation and to livestream from one software.…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you want to split large Outlook PST files then, I would like to suggest the PST splitter tool from Shoviv that can split your large PST files into multiple individual smaller PST's. The software offers four splitting options

1. Split by size
    2. Split by date
    3. Split by year
    4. Split by folder.

The tool split large PST files regardless of any size issue and supports both Unicode or ANSI PST files & compatible with all windows and Outlook versions as well.

For more info visit here: https://shovivtools.wordpress.com/pst-splitter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While streaming have multiple guess to come on the stream and speak.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When creating a Digital Bulletin, how will I know to go back and export responses to Excel. I don't get a notification when someone fills it out. Unless there is a way to notify the owner of the bulletin when a survey response is filled out, having a survey at the end of each bulletin is not manageable. What am I missing?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Please make it easier to manage "Group Uploaded" media files. Using the following method to delete single files is okay but inefficient. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375031

Selecting multiple files for removal with the option to sort by size, upload date, last used date, etc would help us clear out old unneeded files.

Maybe https://documents.logos.com can be updated and enhanced to manage these files too. ??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In Bulletin, I would like the option to import sermon notes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. If one can want to convert EML to PST format then, I would like to suggest try Shoviv EML to PST converter tool that easily converts EML files into PST format without any hassle. This tool provides an efficient environment and user-friendly interface, which makes EML to PST conversion easier. Shoviv EML to PST converter also able to export EML files into Office 365 and Live Exchange server. Get a free trial of this wondrous utility that converts the first 50 items/folder as well.

For more info visit here: https://shovivtools.wordpress.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Our congregation is in Spanish and when we use the onscreen bible the book/title shows in English and not in Spanish. Only the basic graphic which the black background works well, the others have some kind of English references on it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. In some songs, the full meaning of a verse is most appreciable when the entire verse is shown, but it's a lot of text.

Separating the verse using a blank line (ie. Shift + Enter) is too much spacing, and it'd be nice to customize how much vertical space is inserted between paragraphs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. One thought I had is: How complicated would it be to add the ability to add some section headers, with custom colours, in the service section on the left. Similar to lighting and recording cues, but just to add remarks for the person that is running the "show"?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. "Emphasize Text" and "Outer Stroke"/"Outer Glow" - is there a way to get an outline on emphasized text in Proclaim, where the stroke/glow colour matches what has been selected under "Effects", rather than being in a darker version of the emphasis colour?

Example from our service this week at https://faithlife.com/posts/2743747 - would love to be able to get the outline on the minister's text black, rather than a dull gold colour. I am finding that if you use one of the "Present" emphasis colours there is no outline; if you use an "Automatic" colour, the outline will be in a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow the ability to sync under the media interface other content providers like Igniter or CMG, where we can log into our Igniter account and it will pull the media from that. I know Jeff from CMG would totally get on board to make that work.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the option to add and adjust crossfades between background audio files. Specifically, our worship pastor is spoiled by Spotify and likes to use 12 second crossfades for super smooth transitions in the pre/post service music. This would be a really helpful (and, I hope, simple) feature!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I know that you have a web app for Logos (although it is missing many features). I would be really helpful to have this so that I can access Proclaim on my Chromebook, android tablet, and ipad. These are all large devices that I would navigate the internet with well. If you choose to make just a Chrome OS app I would be happy too. I mainly just need some way of accessing Proclaim without a PC or Mac.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)