Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. could change to table view or tile view like adding rows and columns.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be great if the pager field was not limited to 5 characters. All of our numbers for our kids are 6 numbers long and it will cut off the last character. It would be great if the limit was 10 characters for churches who might have longer identification numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great to see a Proclaim app in the Chrome Webstore for use on ChromeOS machines or public computers so that we can work on our presentations wherever we are at.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the scenario of slideshows clicking each image is time-consuming... no option for "click and drag" or "shift-click first image, click the last image selects everything in between"?. For instance... I wanted to move 100+ images to a different board... I had to do it in blocks 3 times... then I accidentally put in the wrong board... so I had to select all of those and remove them... click, click, click is kinda annoying though slideshows don't happen much... some better usability would be nice for selecting, deleting and moving large groups of items. Also a counter with x out…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. We have just recently switch over to Proclaim for our presentation software. The power it brings is beyond what we had expected. With that in mind we would like to present the following idea.

What if the proclaim remote app could be use for more than just following the sermon? Could it be possible to restructure the app to allow followers to input/take notes on the current slide and save the sermon onto their devices. This way they can retrieve the sermon and discuss/ask questions during bible study.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Make more room for the text editor. When editing slides on a small sized monitor, the countdown clock, auto-advance, transition, and shuffle checkboxes take up more space than the text editor itself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently, when applying smart media, it deletes the background adn overwrites it. In our workflow, we often choose backgrounds first, then choose which text and format will look best on that background. So applying smart media templates overwrites the background. If smart media could be for foreground only (as an option), then the we could apply multiple templates while not having to put in our background multiple times!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I love the Bible Trivia option! I am try g to involve our kids more in the worship service. Could you make a Kid’s Bible Trivia optio?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Our church meeting place has no wi-fi (crazy, I know) and so we prepare everything before we get there. If we were to want to add a song last minute, though, we can't even add a song that was cached in "My Songs" without an internet connection.

I really hope in future versions, we'll be able to access songs that are saved locally to help with locations like ours or also times when you might go on a retreat to somewhere with spotty internet.

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A customer shared with me today that they would like to be able to handwrite notes (like you would on an overhead projector) and display them through Proclaim. He'd like to write messages on his tablet and have them display on slides.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. We've recently started using the Proclaim program to project our slides in church. I love the program with one exception. I have had some experience with ProPresenter program - In ProPresenter we were able to manipulate the motion backgrounds to change color, direction, speed etc. I would like to see this option available in Proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Ok, the survey idea... GREAT IDEA! Not fully implemented... Not everyone has a smartphone, so those without are left out of the survey. Have you thought about implementing a text (SMS) integration? Maybe set up a 5 digit SMS voting number for proclaim's data servers and then each survey could on the fly create a vote code that could send the result through the cloud to the computer running the survey?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sometime we just need to be able to search through the lyrics of a large number of slides in a single presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. This would be similar to the way ProPresenter does Messages, which is actually very powerful when you dig down into it.
    Essentially you can add a message "Cue" to a slide and it would trigger a template to play, displaying the message variable you assigned to the cue.
    So we used this in Propresenter to add "Up Next: Offering" to slides, or use them as lower thirds for speaker's names, etc. It's really very versatile and can add a lot of dynamic elements to the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if instead of seeing a list of all the presentations we've created under "Open", we could group them in folders.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Are there any Plans to provide German Language for Proclaim?
    Please consider that in the Future!

I can Provide the Translations. If that's what is holding you back... ;)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When using the RST (Russian Translation), the scripture reference appears in English and not Russian. Please fix this so it displays the correct language for the reference. Without this, it renders the On Screen Bible useless and it makes displaying scriptures very cumbersome because it requires adding the reference in the correct language using a text box.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)