Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. adding drop shadows or borders to pics

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to edit a presentation from my iPad. If I could just drag and drop from existing slides or change the order of slides, it would help tremendously. Thanks for considering this.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dear Proclaim Team,
    Just a suggestion what if one of the FEATURE of Proclaim is where the consumer like us can make a video ( like windows movie maker or filmora go) Iin this application people can make video like especial event or something. I know in the proclaim you can upload video but its much better too if inside the proclaim you can make your own video. Thank you and God bless proclaim team

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Modify Proclaim to allow a locally installed Logos library as the OSB server. Include a method for the user to choose, something like:

On Screen Bible source
    Do not use / Primary / Secondary - locally installed Logos library
    Do not use / Primary / Secondary - Internet

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love to see the flexibility to move the countdown anyplace on the slide, as well as more customization with fonts, sizes, etc.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Having credit card as the only method for paying the subscription is limiting. Churches (as distinct from church staff members) don't commonly have credit accounts. Consider adding PayPal or another online payment facility.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd love to see the YouTube video below (and the ones within the Proclaim Pro Media) re-created with the Logos Bible App featured, rather than the Faithlife Study Bible App.

The lack of free access to online Bible versions in Faithlife versus Logos is quite prohibitive, particularly in a worship service setting, when someone has just downloaded the app and is trying to follow along with the sermon signals using their preferred version. That, coupled with the expanded feature set in the Logos app, makes it a preferable choice over the Faithlife app in many cases.

Featuring the Logos app…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. People like to know where they are in the hymn, how many verses and choruses left. At the moment we are having to get round this in a not very slick way, would be good if there was an option to set to show where you were in the sequence of the hymn.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The confidence monitor preview of the next song lyric is very helpful for the band. It would also be a useful feature for speakers/announcers on regular content slides if it could provide some kind of preview of the next slide as well, perhaps the slide title and first few words of the upcoming slide.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd love to have an easy interface for sound effects (i.e. a menu on the bottom or side that could play a sound effect without having to build a SFX slide (and a stop audio slide).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. My Pastor likes to save his sermon presentations for use at a later time. He would also like to take that sermon and use it for different speaking engagements at different places that may not have proclaim. Ultimately, we would like to build our sermon slides in Proclaim, but there isn't a way to export/save the presentation files on our computer in a format like powerpoint or keynote. Saving and using Proclaim sermon presentation files in powerpoint or keynote would be a great addition.

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Basically, a way to list my most used translations across the top so they can be quickly accessed without having to click "more' and search each time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. for example if on the pre-service loop I have crawling text then when the service begins that texts in automatically remove

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I feel the media section is in need of an upgrade. It would be great if there was an elements section for users to drag custom elements into presentations, such as simple shapes like rectangles, triangles straight lines etc. These could be used to really spruce up a presentation. An elements section could also contain frequently used items such as the "visit our faithlife group" image or the mobile phone/computer image.
    Also in DIRE need of upgrading is the my files section. I upload slide based game for youth which includes around 25 slides per game! which means my more…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I like to see further ahead in the timeline, but when you progress through the slides, you reach the end of the timeline and it only shows one more next slide. I'd rather have the arrow showing which slide you're on be centered and have the whole timeline move along so your place marker is always centered.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I use my iPad as a laptop replacement. I don't even have a laptop anymore. That said, editing on the go with an iPad would be greatly appreciated.

175 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We have wheel chair bound members that are not able to see the screen because of various reasons. we want to provide ipads so they can see the lyrics. This would need to be done through Signals I assume.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1844-388-5295@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1844-388-5295@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →