Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I import congregational hymns from powerpoint. Previously they became one content item which I could search & reuse later. Now everything is an individual numbered slide. If I want to reuse a hymn that I have imported since the update, I have to open the old presentation, copy, and paste. Why?? Please put it back.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. This is just to manage space. I do not see it with Proclaim 2.0

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. This would be extremely helpful for communication between our Tech Team members, Worship Team members, and Communications Director when backgrounds need to be changed or applied elsewhere within the presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. When you import a PowerPoint slideshow with the Transfer control to PowerPoint option, the slides do not show in the sermon recording. It would be nice if they did - including any animations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I understand that there is a way to highlight text to add emphasis, but I still want underlining.

It especially would help when our church chants the Psalms.

Example: Psalm 45's first line reads, "My heart is stirred by a noble theme." The first part of that line - "My heart is stirred by a" - is all sung on one note - G. The next three syllables - "noble theme" - are each sung on their own note - D, F, and G respectively. The ability to underline "noble theme" would help denote the change from the monotone chant…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. In other words, change from a regular Bible slide to an on screen bible slide or vice-versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. In New Zealand, we use UK English spellings, so we generally have to go through and manually correct/change spelling of words which are spelt differently in US English.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see a title or heading text field, or allow the custom text field to have the option of not transitioning with other text when you span multiple pages. My pastor and other pastors I have worked with use a lot of headings. These usually have multiple verses that I either have to try and fit into one slide or allow Proclaim to create multiple pages. I hope I'm explaining what I mean clearly, I would be glad to elaborate if needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently any sermon uploaded to soundfaith is globally accessible. This may not be acceptable in smaller congregations where local preachers may be shy of a global audience for their work.

I suggest that soundfaith be integrated with faithlife groups. Instead of setting visibility as draft/published, you could used draft/group/global. Sermons in 'group' visibility would be restricted to members whose accounts are in a particular faithlife group (selectable)

This also helps if a service recording has content which is only licensed for use within a local congregation setting

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On Updating Proclaim - Asks for Administrative privileges and Sunday/Wed operators don't always have this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. We would love if we could quickly see how much time is remaining on our messages (video venue) without having to hover and subtract the time played from the total time. Do I have time to go to the bathroom? Do I need to make my way to the stage? We're not very quick with math!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. That way under the Service portion we have a banner/sub heading title "Call to Worship" and then a second "Announcements", third "Offertory", "Benedicition", so on...
    So the controller can tell what is going on.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you add support for the New world translation of Bulgarian in some of your programs like Proclaim for example. Here is the link for that bible if you dont have it. There are a few file formats. This translation is really easy to understand

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/?contentLanguageFilter=bg

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the new update you have moved the add item search to an extra step with the ctrl + Shift + R

There was nothing wrong with the previous way and it was a lot simpler than having to use the keys or move the mouse more than needed, and then have it open a whole new window. I know that sounds like a minimal amount of extra work, but when you add a lot of slides each week that are the same as the week before, it adds up. I like most of the updates I see, if I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I love Proclaim and it has some awesome features, made possible by a really regular release schedule. Obviously the side-effect of this means very regular updates to download. Currently, this means ~150MB a time - and my internet connection is OK, but at peak times this takes quite a while.

I was thinking it would be great if you could implement some sort of delta updates, so you only ship what's changed. Not sure of the technical implications of doing this but even from the point of view of your EC2 bill with all these large updates so regularly, it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. This way if you need to look for a certain spot in a video, or just need to save time if a class or sermon is running over. The slide scrubber is OK, but too touchy and it is difficult to find what you ar looking for

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Having the ability to draw on the Proclaim Remote App would allow the pastor/speaker more options and make the app more powerful and useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)