Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I know you can show video on the screens, but for a smaller church like ours, it would be nice to set up a camera to capture video into proclaim to mix into the proclaim recording. Then take the sermon recording and make it layer one and the video recording and make it layer two and highlight the areas where you want your matched video to fade in and out and be seen instead of the proclaim recording. It would be a post editing job, but it would make a very nice sermon VIDEO that looks like it was run…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft doesn't provide any official solution for backing up Office 365 but there is various third-party software that provides backup facility for Office 365 and Shoviv Office 365 backup and restores is one of them.
    as the tool named it provides backup of office 365 mailboxes and also allow to restore them as user requirement. The best feature is an incremental backup, as we know when taking multiple mailboxes backup its requires lots of time, and internet speed also a key factor. Let assume if you taking a mailboxes backup around 50 GB size and you take 25 GB backup…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Our speaker is completely unable to read the stage messages on a 75 inch screen because they are so small. Even on a 75" Screen the text is about 1/2 -1" Tall. At the back of the auditorium that is difficult to read. There is a need to be able to flash confidence messages on the whole screen similar to a "Quick-Screen" but only for the Confidence monitor. Messages such as "Turn on Mic" etc.... At the Very Least Custom size of Stage Messages would be helpful to make sure font can be set relevant to the screen size and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be very helpful to have the option to display the Record Icon in the confidence screen so that speaker knows when they are being recorded or not. This would be best served as an item that can be added or removed from the custom confidence setups.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I absolutely love the new ability to draw on slides. Game changer for sure. I also wish there was a way to point on the screen with a digital laser pointer for those times when I want to point to a location, but not leave a mark on the screen. something that would follow my finger on the presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. To add an option to statuses that is for a team member to be able to open a presentation, run it (project on screen, clicking slides) but not be able to change any slides, or change any settings in Proclaim itself. During the COVID thing, the people who usually set up and run Proclaim were not able to be at church and other people were running the program for Sunday services, and making changes that they were not supposed to make. So I was wondering what it would take to have an option for a universal sign in for Proclaim…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In the song text editor, if you have text highlighted by accident and not aware of it and then hit enter to add a line to separate text across two slides, the highlighted text is deleted. The results in potentially missing lyrics during a song without being aware of it.

Suggest that on Enter, if any text is highlighted that the selection is forgotten and line space added or nothing happens until there is no text selected.

As currently to erase text, highlight text and hit delete or start typing new text.

Other option would be to have a way…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I suggest support for the ability to directly record into Proclaim from the TF3 soundboard on Windows 10. From what I see Proclaim record feature only supports windows recognized microphone (line) inputs. Support said nothing was found in regards to my issue. We use a digital Yamaha TF Series Sound Board that will work with a DAW software on Win 10 system using USB but is not seen by Proclaim record feature. On a Mac OS the USB audio does record in Proclaim. I have borrowed a Mac, but have a PC installed in the sanctuary.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This would allow the "folks at home" on Zoom to be displayed via Proclaim, so that there will be a better connection between those physically present and those at home.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be nice to have the ability to widen all of the vertical scroll bars in the Proclaim software as they are currently really thin and hard to grab with a mouse when needed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be great if you would add the ability to time song slides. We don't have a band and have to play instrumental music and would love the ability to take user error out of advancing slides manually.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're using a Confidence Timers for every part of our service, and the left-hand navigation bar is a sea of identical-looking timer cues. It would help to be able to rename them, and possibly even color code them. From week to week, this would also help to make sure the correct elements are placed under the correct timers when content is swapped.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I duplicate the presentation each week and have to manually delete sermon notes from the sermon slides. Every now and then I miss one and have to deal with that during the sermon. It would be nice if I could duplicate the presentation, and then quickly delete all the notes without having to go through each and every slide, select all the text, and delete them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Proclaim supports the use of small caps in a text box, however it appears that this only works if there is a separate font file for the small caps. I have a custom font that has OpenType small capitals in the font that I would like to use when the small caps button is selected.

Additionally, it would be nice to be able to use other OpenType features, such as alternative glyphs or old style figures etc. from our fonts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. We use Proclaim on a PC together with other software (streaming, etc), so I end up assigning Proclaim to half a screen on Sundays.

Our worship team doesn't follow a strict order within songs, and I need to see the lyrics pages clearly to allow quick changes between song pages. Currently the Quick Screens panel takes up a significant portion of the screen. It would be very useful to be able to hide that panel. Perhaps you could add an option in the Settings page?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. If I type in 1 Corinthians 5:6b–8, I'd like it to start with "Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?" and not with "Your boasting is not good." I would also like to be able to end a reference halfway through a verse if that need arises.

Maybe there's a way to let the user identify which parts of which verses they want to display, perhaps by letting the user highlight the text they want to display, so that unwanted/unneeded parts of the verse are not displayed, or simply editing what parts are in bold…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be helpful if we had the ability to color code sections of sermon slides. We have an ongoing bible study on Wednesday evenings where we work our way through different books of the bible. Once we get past the first couple of chapters of a book, it's next to impossible for me to navigate when we need to jump around between chapters, or going from scripture to images or video and then back again. It would be extremely helpful if I could separate each chapter or a section of the service by color. It would help me quickly…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Much like one of the other suggestions, an Alpha-Key output would be fantastic. For users with BMD Ultrastudios, decklink cards, etc., this would be a valuable tool for keying without limitation.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To Migrate the Lotus Notes to Office 365 and get the best and quality solution with accuracy. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool is the best and secure tool for Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 and other format migration. This tool helps to do the smooth and safe Lotus Notes NSF Migration into Office 365, Live Exchange, Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats.

Secure Features of the tool:-

1:- Single as well as bulk Lotus Notes NSF Migration into Office 365, Live Exchange, Outlook PST
    2:- Exports Data and Mailboxes into EML, and MSG formats
    3:- Guarantee…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I suggest adding both traditional Chinese bible and mandarin Chinese bible in proclaim.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →