Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. There ought to be an option to fade out, in, or cross fade background or slide audio when switching to a new section (like "warm-up" to "service" if there is a countdown video with background music to the first "service" slide--especially if the first service item is a slide with audio).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. This would allow for a visual cue for the congregation that identical consecutive lyric "slides" (bridges, repeating choruses etc.) are intentionally being repeated, rather than wondering if someone's just fallen asleep at the wheel. Putting a "Blank" slide between repeats is a poor substitute and an unnecessary complication.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently Red Letter text on bible slides is difficult to read against a dark background because of the dark shade of red that is used.

If the brightness level of the red letter text could be somehow tied to the brightness level of the regular text this could be remedied as for a dark background usually white text is chosen which could trigger a brighter shade of red for Jesus's spoken words. For a bright background the preferred text color will be dark (e.g. black) which could in turn give the red letters a dark red color.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. You could right click on the Quick Screen paste an image and then left click and that image would pop up on the projection screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm looking for an option to add customisable shapes - basically a way to increase the visibility of white text over brighter backgrounds. Ideally, I'd be able to add a shape to a slide that allows me to set the dimensions, colour and opacity that I could drag over the text - similar to what you can do in word/PowerPoint etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Let us be able to customize the countdown clock size and font. The current clock is too small on our main screens, even on the largest setting.

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow CCLI Reports to be customized to report only songs used for a date range.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I regularly find myself removing the text from a screen using the (Mac) CMD-T hotkey at various points in the presentation, then bringing the text back in when applicable. Right now, the text just disappears and reappears immediately.

It would be nice to allow a fade out/in effect with the ability to control the fade time (Similiar to the time option on slide transitions). Personally, I think a 250ms-500ms fade time would be ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Quick screens are great, but they're static content. I'd like to be able to assign a hotkey to a particular service item so I can quickly jump to it. For example, add an "Assign Hotkey" option near the auto-advance settings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to have the current time displayed in the application window somewhere. I know it's on the confidence screen, but we don't use that. Some suggestions: 1) In the title bar. 2) on the left next to the calendar control. 3) In the menu bar. 4) On the right near the quick screens when on air.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd love to see automatic audio normalization/equalization
    Automatic audio normalization that adjusts all sound so it outputs at the same level. During Easter week I had so little time that I didn't process all of our music and videos so that they had a standard volume. The result was having to move quickly to the sound board (the sound guy was away) to adjust audio several times.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to be able to make any selection of text within a single text box any colour.

At the moment it seems that you can only have one main font colour per text box, with the 9 or so emphasis colours able to be used on selections of text within the text box.

However, these colours often do not stand out the way my church needs. We use lots of congregational prayers on-screen, and to be able to change the colour of the response text to something bright would be really helpful.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Access Uploaded User Media from both Proclaim and within Logos ie. Sermon editor. When using user media on Bible slide keep it as a Bible slide instead of changing it to a content item when importing into Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create and app for surface pro 4 and other windows devices (2 in 1's) to "follow" and / or "take control" of a proclaim presentation. I would like to "lead" worship from a surface pro 4 have the option to "follow" (of course, with non-lagging following) or "take control" as the worship leader. I currently use an iPad but would much prefer to use my primary windows 10 device for everything. I own and use an iPad only to lead worship and preach from.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I import congregational hymns from powerpoint. Previously they became one content item which I could search & reuse later. Now everything is an individual numbered slide. If I want to reuse a hymn that I have imported since the update, I have to open the old presentation, copy, and paste. Why?? Please put it back.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. This is just to manage space. I do not see it with Proclaim 2.0

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Thought of an idea when duplicating a presentation. It might be useful to have variables in the presentation name and use them to name the presentation. For example:
    I usually name my presentations by the service and date: "Morning Service - mm/dd/yyyy"

If there was a variable or tag I could substitute in the name for the service and date portion like: @SERVICE@ " - " @PRESENTATIONDATE@

Then the tags/variables grabbed the correct values everytime and renamed the presentation name.

I'm also planning to get other people in my church to use proclaim in their bible study classes, and if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. This would be extremely helpful for communication between our Tech Team members, Worship Team members, and Communications Director when backgrounds need to be changed or applied elsewhere within the presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 98% of the time when I reuse an item, I want to use the most recent version. The order of the list does not seem to be consistent, and for popular items, the list can be long. It would be helpful if I could count on the sequence.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)