Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would like to see a title or heading text field, or allow the custom text field to have the option of not transitioning with other text when you span multiple pages. My pastor and other pastors I have worked with use a lot of headings. These usually have multiple verses that I either have to try and fit into one slide or allow Proclaim to create multiple pages. I hope I'm explaining what I mean clearly, I would be glad to elaborate if needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently when viewing items in the media browser, if you zoom in on a specific item, going back reloads the whole media browser. So if you're many pages down and zoom in, going back takes you back to the beginning and you have to start your search all over again. Going back should take you right back to where you were.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. For example, I'd love to remap the left and right arrows keys to the up and down...so I can use regular, cheap remote USB clickers like I can with powerpoint etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Our sanctuary is made of field stone, which makes our WiFi service very weak and can make controlling the presentation unreliable. Not only that, but there is a clear lag between pressing the advance button on the remote and seeing the slide actually advance on the screen. A Bluetooth enabled app would solve both of those problems.

I saw that this was addressed with iOS back in 2015. Is anything happening with Android in 2017?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I understand that there is a way to highlight text to add emphasis, but I still want underlining.

It especially would help when our church chants the Psalms.

Example: Psalm 45's first line reads, "My heart is stirred by a noble theme." The first part of that line - "My heart is stirred by a" - is all sung on one note - G. The next three syllables - "noble theme" - are each sung on their own note - D, F, and G respectively. The ability to underline "noble theme" would help denote the change from the monotone chant…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently, we can only manage media one-at-a-time. This was an issue, in the past, which was apparently resolved. Now, the issue seems to have resurfaced.

Please give us a way to manage our media en masse.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you add support for the New world translation of Bulgarian in some of your programs like Proclaim for example. Here is the link for that bible if you dont have it. There are a few file formats. This translation is really easy to understand

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/?contentLanguageFilter=bg

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I Love Proclaim, and especially love the themed media packs. One thing I would love to see is a function whereby when selecting an applicable slide (for example the welcome slides of a pack) you can select "add logo" from the foreground tab. The program then selects the logo you have uploaded for that function, a plain white .png version of the users logo. The software then uses the colour code used within the media pack to match the logo to the media pack, but also adds the text effects used too.
    Im asking for this as its a pain…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Proclaim ought to display the full Bible version and Bible reference information on all Bible slides--not just the first. No, not OSB, the font is way too small and we want to display single verses per slide.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently any sermon uploaded to soundfaith is globally accessible. This may not be acceptable in smaller congregations where local preachers may be shy of a global audience for their work.

I suggest that soundfaith be integrated with faithlife groups. Instead of setting visibility as draft/published, you could used draft/group/global. Sermons in 'group' visibility would be restricted to members whose accounts are in a particular faithlife group (selectable)

This also helps if a service recording has content which is only licensed for use within a local congregation setting

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Contiguous" toggle as is ProPresenter. When unchecked, the grid view only shows the thumbnails for the item selected in the order of service on the left. When checked, the grid view shows all slides as it does now.
    Separating items in new rows would be a further improvement.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would love to be able to crop or mask foreground images after import.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. With regards to embedded Bible verses in the sermon, I have two suggestions.
    1. It would be nice be able to embed part of a Bible verse. For example, if I were to embed [[1 Timothy 4:16a (NIV)]], I would hope to get just "Watch your life and doctrine closely."
    2. Would love to be able to combine non-contiguous verses in a single slide. For example if I want to embed Psalm 142 Verse 2 & 5, I have to enter [[Psalm 142:2 (NIV)]] and [[Psalm 142:5 (NIV)]], making 2 slides instead of 1.

I realize these are hard suggestions,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When using drone footage for background slides, the video cuts too abruptly (due to the fact that some video footage isn't 5 minutes long). Need to have option to "fade loop". Also, need to be able to adjust opacity options/blur options on videos.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see the option to add more languages to Proclaim. This could be done by using systems like oneskyapp.com to enable users to translate into their own language, and thereby add value to Proclaim. I'm sure we are users in Europe that would like other than English or Spanish for ease for new users.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When working with songs if a line of text is to long to fit the text area it shrinks the text. Would be nice to have an option for the text to line wrap so lyrics stay the same size and fill the screen. If too much text exist for size of slide then decrease font size for entire slide.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Currently the only editing option in Proclaim seems to be trimming the recording beginning and end. Other basic editing operations such as normalizing, amplifying (e.g. raise a quiet recording to 0 dB), applying compression or removing noise require locating the audio data and running the operations with Audacity or other editor.

I would like to see additional basic audio clean-up operations within Proclaim to allow fast publishing of a sermon even if a few of those additional fixes are needed.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow up down buttons (instead of just right left) to advance slideshow, so that we can easily use remote "clickers" ($10) instead of our smart phones ($300+) to remotely click through our presentations.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could I recommend the remote app includes a crawl function so we can grant access to crèche and childrens church workers to broadcast a call for parents should they need to.
    I would suggest making it an additional tab along with Read and Control. Being the same as Read but includes the crawl function. You may have already got something like this and I'm not seeing it tho lol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →