Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Not sure if Proclaim has this now, but it'd be nice to flash messages on the screen similar to how ProPresenter works, as well as tie it into signals on mobile apps.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I used Arial Black font a bunch in ProPresenter. Please bring it to Proclaim!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having more options for countdown would allow for other video's/slides during the last mins before service. For example, you could run announcements up until service starts, throw in a video or still reminder to turn phones off, etc. You can do this if you run a dedicated video countdown.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I am not alone in this idea, but volume adjustment on remote control (iPad for example) would be very useful as when I control the service from the podium I am unable to fade out volume for example when playing back ground music during collections and communion.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability to time songs, to add animations to powerpoint slides, to delete (or disable) features like warm up or anything else that isn't needed. As a teaching ministry, we have a minimal worship time, around 25 minutes to allow us to teach and the use of PowerPoint is crucial; but I don't want to go out of the program because it is hard to re-establish control. We need the ability to truly be able to interface with the program, not just click on menu items that are few and far in-between.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability to show tweets with selected hashtags on screen to help promote worship services

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Incorporate multiple screen support and image blending to enable environmental projection from the same workstation. It would help you attract thought leaders, which would help marketing.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great if you could add the Follow presentation option to the Proclaim App in Spanish!
    The english app can follow presentations but when I download the Spanish one that option doesnt even appear! THANKS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. My church does not have the money to purchase Micro Soft products. Instead we use Open Office.

We produce our presentation in Open Office Impress and then convert it to PowerPoint in order to upload it. Since we do no have PowerPoint our only option is to convert it to images. This process works great except that at times we need to have videos or music embedded in the presentation.

Several years ago I was a programmer. I have taken this into consideration when developing a solution to this challenge.

SOLUTIONS:

Option 1. Change Proclaim to include transfer of control…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. could change to table view or tile view like adding rows and columns.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Support the ability to import multiple media files at once for faster upload.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would be great to add a new signal type "SMS" that would allow you to add one or more phone numbers to send user defined text on a specific slide. One use would be at the last slide of the sermon a signal could go out to the children's church classes alerting leaders that service was concluding.

The alternative approach is to have an SMS facility available for independent use in the right hand sidebar where the News/Members info appears.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow your remote app access the nursery call portion. So they can send number to main service without having to go to the main computer to edit that. This way I can connect control main service notes and slides but allows the second remote control connected to only access nursery call. So they don't need to leave area or text someone running the video stuff

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I use Gospel Project for kids. They give us a ton of images only saved in PDF format rather than jpeg format. It would be great to display PDF files for this reason. Thanks for your consideration! I like using Proclaim a lot and this little thing would help so much more.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. For some reason the guys who built our screen didn't make it 16x9. I would love to be able to customize the output resolution so the projection fills more than 1/3 of my screen. This feature is why I discontinued my membership with Proclaim. Easy Worship, a far inferior program doesn't have the design and style that we like but it allows us to utilize our entire screen. If you could add that I would greatly appreciate it, and you would gain a customer.

Stephen

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be great if instead of seeing a list of all the presentations we've created under "Open", we could group them in folders.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. At present, the only way to confirm when remote control (on iPad, iPhone, etc.) has been achieved is to actually attempt to control the presentation. That's not acceptable in a live situation.

I would find it helpful to have confirmation in the form of an indicator "light", perhaps. Maybe the "CONTROL" button could change colors.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now Proclaim sets the font size of a particular song based on the longest line of the song. I understand the thinking behind that. But what happens is every song in a service will have a different font size, which is a little annoying. Would it be possible for Proclaim to automatically adjust the font size of every song in the service based on the longest line of the service? Then everything would be consistent.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ok, the survey idea... GREAT IDEA! Not fully implemented... Not everyone has a smartphone, so those without are left out of the survey. Have you thought about implementing a text (SMS) integration? Maybe set up a 5 digit SMS voting number for proclaim's data servers and then each survey could on the fly create a vote code that could send the result through the cloud to the computer running the survey?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)