Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. It would be great to see a Proclaim app in the Chrome Webstore for use on ChromeOS machines or public computers so that we can work on our presentations wherever we are at.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Display two Bible translations on the screen. For example, NIV and ESV, or a different language such as Spanish and NIV.

158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Like ProPresenter it would be nice to show our Twitter Feed with an approval process of what goes to the screen. Unlike propresenter is would be awesome to approve this and launch it from mobile app.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great to have a Linux version of Proclaim for those of us who run Ubuntu and other Linux based operating systems.

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to edit a presentation from my iPad. If I could just drag and drop from existing slides or change the order of slides, it would help tremendously. Thanks for considering this.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be cool to be able to keep song slides especially in sync with Planning Center. So, for example, if I change the order in PCO, it'd be cool to have that change in Proclaim as well.

This may be a bit difficult, as it'd have to be some sort of timed check to see if something changed in PCO, since I doubt PCO pushes updates out to other pieces of software, ha. :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It seems that this exceptional software can ONLY be used INSIDE a church building. We have a growing need to expand our ministry to the web (streaming video, etc.) as quite a few of our Elderly members are unable to come to church regularly due to illness, etc. Please consider adding functionality to support streaming on the web as it would add greatly to our ministry for the sick and shut-in.

God Bless you
    Preston

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Now that Windows 8, and specifically Windows RT, has shipped, please provide a Remote app in the Windows 8 store

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know you have remote apps for mobile devices, but I would like to see a mobile app for the PC so that a laptop that is not the PC connected to the projector can be used to control the presentation. There are times when our Pastor wants to control the sermon slides from his laptop but have the worship slides controlled by the A/V team. In order for us to do that now we have to disconnect the projector from the PC. And connect it to his laptop and have him go on air to control his slides. It…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Our church meeting place has no wi-fi (crazy, I know) and so we prepare everything before we get there. If we were to want to add a song last minute, though, we can't even add a song that was cached in "My Songs" without an internet connection.

I really hope in future versions, we'll be able to access songs that are saved locally to help with locations like ours or also times when you might go on a retreat to somewhere with spotty internet.

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have had a couple embarrassing experiences while trying to edit a slide, like if I happen to double click or something and it goes Live.

That "button" would lock the current slide in. So if you had the screen blacked, there would be no way for it to un-black unless you hit that button. You could also make sot that if you do try to air something when that "button" is on a notification would pop up telling you what the deal is . No more accidents. :)

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Some times a slide to a song may only have two lines like a Bridge and it would be nice to space them out but since a CR is interpreted as a new slide, this does not work.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. for example if on the pre-service loop I have crawling text then when the service begins that texts in automatically remove

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add navigation buttons to remote apps that allow the operator to quickly jump to Chorus or verses during songs, or from slide to slide without having to scroll and click directly on the desired slide.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Should also be able to send signals to other Bible apps to so a church does not have to push one Bible app over others. Given that many people are already also using You Versions app the church should not have to ask a member to change.

156 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have been using Proclaim for a few months now, and found it a little annoying that the existing Presentations listed in the "Open" box are ordered by last access time (or something like that) and not by presentation date. If I create the presentation at home, on my home PC (which is the best thing about Proclaim :)) - When I try find the presentation in the list on a PC that it was not created on, it doesn't show at the top of the list, or even near the top, as it has never been open on the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We have wheel chair bound members that are not able to see the screen because of various reasons. we want to provide ipads so they can see the lyrics. This would need to be done through Signals I assume.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For Bilingual presentations. Having the lyrics in English and Spanish (If available from CCLI) - be allowed to be on the same Song-slide-set. Either inline or "side-by-side".

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to see the flexibility to move the countdown anyplace on the slide, as well as more customization with fonts, sizes, etc.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →