Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Make a way for a Quick Screen to be showed on the Confidence Screen Only

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. it appears I can only choose 1,3 and 5 minutes would like 10 and 15 please

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow auto-sizing of text to be turned off. This is such a frustration when it is one size on one slide and larger on another. No other software program auto scales, word, powerpoint, photoshop, etc....

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. The "full" view mode shows the current live slide at an enormous size; the "grid" view shows it pretty tiny top-right. In grid view, the size of the grid tiles can be adjusted, but not the size of the current "live" slide.

It would be really useful to be able to drag between the grid and the "live" slide/quick screens column, to resize.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. At the moment the dialog for publishing the sermon recording is triggered when you go off air. Could this be changed so it is instead triggered once the "post-service loop" is triggered?

Our internet connection at church is not super speedy, and it takes perhaps 10 minutes for Proclaim to process, upload and publish a 30 minute sermon. If that could be triggered sooner, it would really help us to get away sooner after the service (or not to have to return to church in the afternoon to complete the process).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Let's say you get all of the music slides done perfectly on Wednesday night rehearsal and then Sunday morning the pastor changes something. Whether it be order or whatever it may be. On ProPresenter, I can just hit refresh and all is right in the world. On Proclaim, currently you need to re-import. Could we please implement a refresh feature? Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi, in "add item" - "Reuse", we're having difficulty remembering what we called a song or video and can't find the file even though it is there. It would be really helpful if a song leader could sort the lists of videos and songs alphabetically. Must be some way to to this. Even if we could export the reuse list to Excel it would help.
    Blessings
    JIm Harries
    Grace Communion Fellowship

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to customize the font size of the confidence monitor quick messages e.g. "Adjust microphone" or "Speak louder".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to be able to alter all crossfades to connect loops and timers and crossfade between songs.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be nice to be able to alter all crossfades to connect loops and timers and crossfade between songs.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. During the Pre-Service loop we load a webpage; however, the web page content type does not have a transition option like the rest of the content types. It would be nice to apply a fade, which may provide consistency across the slides.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to be able to add comments in slides that would only be for the projector slides presenter and wouldn't show on the output. For example (Repeat Chorus 2 times).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice to have the ability to widen all of the vertical scroll bars in the Proclaim software as they are currently really thin and hard to grab with a mouse when needed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great if you would add the ability to time song slides. We don't have a band and have to play instrumental music and would love the ability to take user error out of advancing slides manually.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able in a content slide to have a heading centered and then have the points underneath left justified (so that I could use the reveal and fill in the blank features). At this point I have to have all centered or all left. If I add a separate text box for the heading to center it, I have to add it to all of the reveal slides (cumbersome).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Let the on screen Bible be single verse by verse. Do not force it to be multiple verses all the time. It can make it a lot easier for speakers to follow along.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently for distributing video to our projectors we output via HDMI and convert to SDI. The additional converter naturally adds several more possible points of failure, and adapters historically can be rather unreliable.

I'd love to see support for direct output via SDI; basically support for video output with something along the lines of a BlackMagic DeckLink Duo or Quad. It would allow for fewer points of failure, a simpler rig overall, and generally more stability.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be helpful to be able to set the remote app on an iPad as a wireless confidence monitor, showing plain text for the current and next slide, as well as notes and timers. It would be great to have the layout customizable. It would allow for easier wireless stage monitors. Would also be good for this mode to be view only and not be able to control the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Suggesting you allow us to create our own gradient overlays for backgrounds similar to how you do it for text menu 'Effects Gradient Overlay'. So I can choose the color range, orientation, and degree rotation instead of only having a couple gradient choices that you provided. I would rather not buy a gradient pack and upload them to my media library when I can create them on the fly and save them in a swatch list. You can also provide some presets like you do with the text gradient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Prepared text could either be set in preferences like quick screens or per service presentation.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)