Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Is there any chance that you guys are going to make it where you can put a cue in to change a monitor that you have as a confidence screen during songs to display notes during sermon and then back to confidence screen for songs.( I guess the best way to describe it would be in ProPresenter you can have your confidence monitor change layouts to be lyrics during songs and then change format when you click on the first slide of the sermon and it change the same monitor to display notes and then when the sermon is done…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I already use the Information Frame, but would like to use only some of it. My reason is we currently present on our main screens 4:3. The Digital Signage is set to 16:9 because it is a flat panel TV display. I understand that using the ENTIRE Information Frame keeps the proportion correct. But if I could disable Slots 1-4 and keep only Slot 5 with the Sidebar, then the presentation area would be 4:3 and match our presentations.

As it is, if I send an item to the sign feed, I either have to edit the background and layout,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. The On Screen Bible typically shows more than one verse at the same time, and it is hard to distinguish between the two verses when reading from the screen. Having verse numbers separating the text like a traditional Bible would be a great help.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. An option to install the Digital Signage player software on the raspberry pi 3.

Could be a manual installation in linux, but it would be great and much simpler to have a .img or .iso to just install on the pi, plug and play.
    Good for people who have a raspberry pi but not have an Amazon Fire stick.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our music minister like to change the color of text or make the text Italic when the song repeats. Also he likes to use different colors for parts. Men would be white and Women would be Yellow.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. The previous presentation software we used, was able to generate a PDF of the entire presentation, that we could easily send to the WhatsApp group of the choir. This allowed the choir to sing from the lyrics on their phones, especially if they can't see the display from their position.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use videos very often in my presentations, but the volumes on the videos can be very different. It would be fine if I always had a sound tech who could control the volume accordingly, but I don't. In fact, often I'm controlling the entire presentation from my Iphone. I need to be able to pre-adjust the volumes to level them out before presentation time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Before church begins having a bible trivia displayed would be awesome, and I know they already have it but only English. There is a lot of churches that I know that use Proclaim and I know they would also love to have Bible Trivia displayed before service in there Churches.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be nice to have the ability to widen all of the vertical scroll bars in the Proclaim software as they are currently really thin and hard to grab with a mouse when needed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow auto-sizing of text to be turned off. This is such a frustration when it is one size on one slide and larger on another. No other software program auto scales, word, powerpoint, photoshop, etc....

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be great if we had the ability to control the volume level of tracks and video's independently of each other, instead of having one master volume for every track. It would also be great to add fade in and out with customizable fade duration. This would help to transition between backing tracks for pads and stuff.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please update the On-Screen Bible output to confidence monitor, so that the first phrase of the next verse shows at the bottom. This would be similar to how the first line of the next song slide shows at the bottom of the confidence monitor. Just like this feature helps vocalists prepare for the next slide, so this would help someone reading the Bible from stage go smoothly into the next On-Screen Bible page without any pause. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to have the ability to re-order the lighting and MIDI commands that are being sent out from Proclaim. The order in which the signals are sent out matters in our particular setup, and having to re-enter all of the signals in order takes quite a bit of time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. That way under the Service portion we have a banner/sub heading title "Call to Worship" and then a second "Announcements", third "Offertory", "Benedicition", so on...
    So the controller can tell what is going on.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. At present, the only way to confirm when remote control (on iPad, iPhone, etc.) has been achieved is to actually attempt to control the presentation. That's not acceptable in a live situation.

I would find it helpful to have confirmation in the form of an indicator "light", perhaps. Maybe the "CONTROL" button could change colors.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am not alone in this idea, but volume adjustment on remote control (iPad for example) would be very useful as when I control the service from the podium I am unable to fade out volume for example when playing back ground music during collections and communion.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see a playlist added to Proclaim that can play music stored on the computer (through iTunes and others) that is independent of the slides or part of the service that the presentation is in. Our church uses Proclaim for all of our projection, but the ability to add music to slides is not user friendly enough (especially on the fly) to allow for us to play music before the service or during an altar call, etc. If we could build a playlist from songs that are on the computer and play it from within proclaim it…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For those of us who control our own sermon slides with the Proclaim Remote, would greatly benefit from having a more robust notes editor which includes:

1. Font Size
    2. Font Color
    3. Font Background Color
    4. Notes Page Background Color
    5. Choose Different Font

These are just a few of the basic tools that would make the notes feature much more usable. Different people use different systems for how they format their notes. I find myself having to utilize two iPad's to control my sermon. One for the remote control of the slides, and the second for my sermon notes. I hope that others…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. this request has been made countless times for Logos itself, and now needs to be made (if it hasn't already) for Proclaim. this is the 21st century. I find it difficult to believe that touch interface (or the option for) has not been implemented.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Until the latest release when you went to add a new item, the menu automatically had a search function for reusable items. This was extremely helpful and time saving. And, although, there is still a keyboard shortcut and menu item, it loses some of its time saving by opening up another menu to search. Please put it back :)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 30 31