Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. "Play audio track(s) once through playlist on current slide" option.

I'd like the ability to have the selected audio play once through the playlist, while you're on the current slide but not carry over to following slides.
    As it is I have to build an blank audio stop after if I want this to happen.

"continue/repeat until: end of section" already accomplishes the continueing audio over multiple slides and "continue/repeat until: end of service item" causes audio to loop.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. We would like to be able to use a mobile device in the pulpit running the monitor app to act as a confidence monitor. Currently the confidence timers do not appear in the app even when viewing it in "Confidence Monitor" display mode. Please display the timers in the mobile apps.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Rather than using video backgrounds, I'd like to see a simulated movement on a static background. The background would slowly pan and/or zoom in and out in small amounts, just to give it some visual dynamics.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow reference in OSB to be positioned on top or bottom to accommodate different screen setups.

Our screen is 7' tall and starts only 18" off the stage floor. All On Screen Bible references are on the bottom of the screen which make it difficult for our congregation to read.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The addition of fade to the beginning and ending of sermon recordings would help greatly. This would allow for that recording to have a completed feel to it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There are two options for Transitions.
    1: You can set a Default Transition Style in the Main Options of Proclaim.
    2: You can change that transition option in your presentation on only specific Slide to something else

This option is missing:
    Change Transition for Song Lyrics only. ONLY the Lyrics. NOT the Background Video.

What I try to achieve is to transition to the next Song with a 1 Second fade. So there is no hart Cut into the Background Video of that Song. But I want the Lyrics itself with hard cut transition from Line to Line.

Is there…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reposting Declined Idea: Please reconsider as this is a function we periodically used in Easy Worship, but since switching to Proclaim no longer have the option.

Original post:
    Allow the audio of videos to be adjusted within Proclaim independent of the global volume setting.

At times we use song videos for the worship portion of our service, but the videos themselves are not uniform in volume from one video to the next. I control the presentation from my iPad as we do not have a media booth (or media team) yet, so adjusting the volume on the fly from the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to request some enhancements to the main text area:

1) Add margins to the main text box. Since text background shape option was added I have been using it, but it's a bit frustrating when you have text that fills the box (either side to side or top and bottom), and the text runs right up to the edge of the text box. You can play with the fit option, but then the background shape falls outside of where you want the text box to go. It would be nice if you could define margins in the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice to change the colors of the information modules in the digital signage feeds. This would allow churches to use their brand colors and better accent their logo.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be helpful if we could save a default / standard presentation for our main church service under File > New.
    In my case I would call this "StMark Default 10:30 Service" and it would appear alongside "Blank", "Example" and the other training presentations.
    Only "Admin" people would be able to edit this standard presentation but other people could open and create a new schedule from it.
    This would really help some of our new users who are less tech savvy and are used to File > New from experience with Microsoft Office.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We sing a lot of songs in English. But people need a translation in there mother language (dutch in our church) to understand the songs in a more deeper way. Can you add an option to show a second line with a translation of the song! (maybe ad options to change size, colour, etc)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love an on screen dictionary. Because my pastor like to give meaning to words in scripture from his sermon. So just like on screen bible there should be on screen dictionary. Also there should be a highlighter for on screen bible/dictionary be able to highlight words in the on screen bible presentation.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the display options, there is a great option to "Identify" the display. A separate option/button next to it that would allow the presenter to send a test signal to assist with calibration. This could be used to send the same "slide" to multiple displays and allow them to view any display requires correction.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At the very least a time left on current track. Best case a scrub bar to skip ahead or go back.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There have been a few times where I have updated Proclaim and something wasn't working but I had no way to rollback, it would be very helpful if there was a Rollback Option. Perhaps it could be some text in the About screen that says 'Having Issues, click here to Rollback to XX.XXX.XXXX'
    Or have an option to download older versions through GitHub or something with a Help article that explains how to rollback.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Add support for controlling the presentation with Elgato StreamDeck. Uses could include a button to advance the slide, go back a slide, buttons for quick screens, "on air" indicator, and a thumbnail preview of the current screen.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We would love to use videos from our RightNow Media subscription on Sunday mornings, but when we add it as a "web page" in Proclaim it requires a login to RightNow Media. The problem can be solved if there a way we could login to our RightNow Media account (or have it linked with our account info). Thanks for considering this!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Suggest adding a filing system for user files to include a location for previously modified songs. Under "My Songs".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have been using Proclaim for a few months now, and found it a little annoying that the existing Presentations listed in the "Open" box are ordered by last access time (or something like that) and not by presentation date. If I create the presentation at home, on my home PC (which is the best thing about Proclaim :)) - When I try find the presentation in the list on a PC that it was not created on, it doesn't show at the top of the list, or even near the top, as it has never been open on the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)