Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I know you have remote apps for mobile devices, but I would like to see a mobile app for the PC so that a laptop that is not the PC connected to the projector can be used to control the presentation. There are times when our Pastor wants to control the sermon slides from his laptop but have the worship slides controlled by the A/V team. In order for us to do that now we have to disconnect the projector from the PC. And connect it to his laptop and have him go on air to control his slides. It…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Support the ability to import multiple media files at once for faster upload.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to show tweets with selected hashtags on screen to help promote worship services

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see the ability to import a PSD file that retains text and background layers to be used in Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently a presenter can only view notes when the presenter is controlling the presentation. Since the control lags, hangs and is a little buggy on Sunday AM's we have opted to not use the control feature. However it would be great for our preaching pastors to be "on the same page" with the tech team. This would also be great for reviewing notes in between services etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be helpful to be able to add text to a single slide of a song, without having it show up on every slide of a song.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Give the user the ability to set the font size for the OSB. currently, we are using two flatscreen tvs and the OSB text is too small.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Hello awesome programmers!

I was wondering if it is possible to have startup switches for proclaim?

I come from a smaller congregation with few helpers, so it would be great if we can just turn on the computer in the morning and it will boot up and go on-air automatically with the latest edited presentation file.

e.g.
    proclaim.exe /onair

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the Add-Item "Song" add the option to have an Auto-advance for each slide and having capability for different times for each slide within the Item. This would make it smoother when attaching music to the Item so that the slides would change automatically vs manually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know user sjalex said that 'The text in text boxes now show above the foreground images', but this really doesn't solve the problem, since text isn't legible when placed on top of foreground images. Automatic text wrapping of FG images would make slide creation much easier for the user, and maximize slide space.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. allow up down buttons (instead of just right left) to advance slideshow, so that we can easily use remote "clickers" ($10) instead of our smart phones ($300+) to remotely click through our presentations.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I understand that there is a way to highlight text to add emphasis, but I still want underlining.

It especially would help when our church chants the Psalms.

Example: Psalm 45's first line reads, "My heart is stirred by a noble theme." The first part of that line - "My heart is stirred by a" - is all sung on one note - G. The next three syllables - "noble theme" - are each sung on their own note - D, F, and G respectively. The ability to underline "noble theme" would help denote the change from the monotone chant…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Access Uploaded User Media from both Proclaim and within Logos ie. Sermon editor. When using user media on Bible slide keep it as a Bible slide instead of changing it to a content item when importing into Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There ought to be an option to fade out, in, or cross fade background or slide audio when switching to a new section (like "warm-up" to "service" if there is a countdown video with background music to the first "service" slide--especially if the first service item is a slide with audio).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I would love to see account linking supported for Church Motion Graphics. CMG does amazing stuff and we subscribe directly with them. We would love to be able to browse their stuff directly in the Media Browser (since it's in there already), but we can't use it since our account is with them, and not through your partner media channel (which is both too expensive for us, and of which we'd really only use CMG content).

Direct CMG account linking would be of great benefit for all parties involved (much the way Graceway Media is able to be linked).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have had many pictures and videos that when displayed in Proclaim our turned sideways. I was told I could edit photos in Paint which works but nothing for videos. Also obviously its a lot of screwing around to go back and forth to paint. Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Modify Proclaim to allow a locally installed Logos library as the OSB server. Include a method for the user to choose, something like:

On Screen Bible source
    Do not use / Primary / Secondary - locally installed Logos library
    Do not use / Primary / Secondary - Internet

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With a RSS feed, they can automatically be pulled into a church app (like a blog post)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. self explanatory, can't scroll using touch, only mouse pad

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Could it be usefull a different background for title than the one used for lyric.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)