Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Currently notes from powerpoint lose their formatting styles

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If multiple versions of a presentation are saved in one day, have a way to distinguish them better by adding a time stamp. I've deleted the wrong version of a presentation several times because I didn't know which title was the most current because they were the same name.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a Song Playlist to import audio into a library for looping songs during pre and post service without needing to attach them to a background. Library can be local to the computer or a shared online library.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm looking to live stream (video) segments of our service.

Can we have signal cues (like in the case of Midi for Lighting) that will trigger the following key commands in OBS Open Broadcaster Software (an open source live stream encoder) :
    - Start Stream
    - Stop Stream
    - Transition
    - Recall Scene X

Then we can run OBS in the background and have Proclaim trigger the start/end of a web stream with cues (in the same way we currently have audio recording) without the operator having to jump out of proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The file menu provides "Open...", "Open recent", "Duplicate...", and "Duplicate recent". It would be natural and intuitive to also have "Delete..." and "Delete recent". Needing to go through "Open" in order to delete a presentation is counter-intuitive and confusing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A prompter service item would allow users to push the Notes content to the confidence monitor, while putting something completely different (or nothing at all) on the front screen. This would allow you to put text for a speech (like a teleprompter), or bullet points. Either that, or just add a checkbox to the Notes tab that would send Notes to the Confidence monitor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The template of all the rest of the services' bible verses is different from the style of OSB. It will be good if we can customise the style to match the template of current service

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently when a signal is present on a slide, the only indicator is the signal icon when the item is selected —either in the preview area or the Signals tab. As signals can be significant (lighting indicator, publicly viewable information), would you please consider adding a signals indicator glyph (or icon) next to the service item name so that users can see at a glance which service items contain signals. This would be akin to the current "note" glyph that indicates a service items being a song.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Under Settings - Output Transparency Color, I would like to decide which colors to use for the transparency color. When embedding sign feeds to my web site, I want any background that shows to match the web page background, but I can only choose the three options you have predefined.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I wold LOVE to see the sermons that we upload on our Faithlife Sermons page to actually show the exact date of the delivery of the sermon among the details. We input this information in as we publish the sermon, so why not have that information displayed and searchable for visitors. The date is one way visitors should be able to search for a specific sermon they missed for whatever reason. What I’m seeing is that the sermons were published “a month ago” or “a year ago”, but I want to know the date the sermon was preached

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. To reduce redundancy on our admin, it would be nice to be able to connect with google calendar and or import via ics. Right now if I wanted to pull in our events, I'd have to take everything from our existing calendar and copy it into Faithlife.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to be able to play midi tracks within proclaim service items. I can use mp3's as tracks but not midi files. Perhaps Proclaim could launch and control an external player. We don't always have musicians available and the ability to play a backing track is very helpful. Midi tracks give much better control of arrangement, pitch and tempo.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Between the main service, age-appropriate ministries, small groups, and classes there is a need to have many different presentation teams.

It would also be fantastic if each of those presentation teams could post the pertinent content directly to their associated subgroup.

That way the Main service can be seen by everyone in the church, the Youth will only be seen by those in youth, likewise for Young Adults, each small group, biblical education classes, etc.

It is my understanding that right now there is only one presentation team associated with the church group, resulting in all ministries that use it…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The "Slideshow" Element in Proclaim only works with picture elements. It would be nice If there would be an option where a "Group" can be set to loop.

There is currently no way to have multiple Loops of a number of Slides other than using the "Pre-Service Loop", "Warm-Up" and "Post-Service Loop".

Also: there is still no option of Pausing a Slideshow in midaction. Please provide this option!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Using song items for other liturgical content is quite useful, especially for sharing the same content between different users and presentations. Those 'song items' should not really appear on the musicians 'setlist'. Having an option per song item instance, to 'exclude from setlist', would help facilitate the setlist generator to create a setlist without those items.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be very nice to be able to choose which Bible translations I see displayed. A "hide" feature if you will. Currently I have to type in every translation abbreviation nearly every time, instead of it just being up on the lookup bar. Even being able to choose favorites, or the order in which they are listed would be extremely helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to export the set list to a text file so it could be easily modified and printed. The Share Set list feature could be utilized to do this fairly easily.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be rather amazing to be able to show specific Calendar Events on Specific Signage feeds. Example: Men's Ministry Signage to JUST show Calendar Events for that specific ministry.

To be able to do this with each ministry would be AMAZING.. I am actually quite surprised this wasn't thought of initially.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)