Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Could we get a 'Background shape' setting that is somewhere between 'Tight' and 'Tighter'? I am trying to put a black rectangle behind some paragraph text.... The 'tighter' setting is too small (it touches the edges of the text), but the 'tight' setting is too large. Could we get something in between?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I want to be able to use only the Remote App on my iPad using it to mirror to an Apple TV. And I want to be able to play video just like I can with the Computer version of Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Let the on screen Bible be single verse by verse. Do not force it to be multiple verses all the time. It can make it a lot easier for speakers to follow along.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like to customize the font size of the confidence monitor quick messages e.g. "Adjust microphone" or "Speak louder".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let's say you get all of the music slides done perfectly on Wednesday night rehearsal and then Sunday morning the pastor changes something. Whether it be order or whatever it may be. On ProPresenter, I can just hit refresh and all is right in the world. On Proclaim, currently you need to re-import. Could we please implement a refresh feature? Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I suggest support for the ability to directly record into Proclaim from the TF3 soundboard on Windows 10. From what I see Proclaim record feature only supports windows recognized microphone (line) inputs. Support said nothing was found in regards to my issue. We use a digital Yamaha TF Series Sound Board that will work with a DAW software on Win 10 system using USB but is not seen by Proclaim record feature. On a Mac OS the USB audio does record in Proclaim. I have borrowed a Mac, but have a PC installed in the sanctuary.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I 'Browse Audio' when adding a music track to song lyrics or to accompany other slides, Proclaim seems to list the audio tracks I've already imported in either a random order or the order they were added. Either way, it makes it difficult to find a specific track. Please can they be listed alphabetically!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, when using recording cues to record sermons only the proclaim slides and audio are recorded, which if they are set to a transparent background for overlaying onto a video means you end up with an odd video at the end. If the recording included any background video source (i.e. camera) then the recording would be a complete and "ready to upload" version of the sermon - at a higher quality than the potentially live-streamed version would be.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now that we have video inputs, it would be great to be able to show them on screen to the congregation in the house!

This would be especially useful for us in particular as our baptistry can be hard to see as it is not elevated onto the stage and in a corner of the sanctuary.
    Additionally, showing other camera angles on the screen would be really useful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I used Arial Black font a bunch in ProPresenter. Please bring it to Proclaim!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Will this be addressed in the future? The limit is currently very restrictive for videos. I've told my people to use DropBox, but just getting them to use Proclaim was a major feat. Maybe a DropBox integration would be a good thing to look into.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is something that would allow us to use the foldback within a video switcher as an overlay for songs with PSK so that the words on appear on the lower third of the screen. We would then be able to use this with the singers on the screen for our live streaming and keep the in-house screen full height for the standard slides output.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it easy to set up hebrew or greek pronunciation audio together with hebrew or greek verse slides in proclaim, maybe some kind of integration of the pronounciation tools already in logos with the logos 6 software visual copy which already allows sending of slides from logos 6 to proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I love the new podcast feature of syncing the sermon slideshow with recorded audio. I wish there was a way to now go back through the sermon and change the timing of when a slide appears. Last week several things caused the sermon slides to start late after our pastor already started his message.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I suggest you give the ability to embed the On Screen Bible (OSB) in the same way you can embed a 'Bible Slide' using brackets, such as [[John 3:16]]

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Live embed hashtagged media (posts, images) from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. into presentation

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having the ability to draw on the Proclaim Remote App would allow the pastor/speaker more options and make the app more powerful and useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. This is just to manage space. I do not see it with Proclaim 2.0

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here