Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I import congregational hymns from powerpoint. Previously they became one content item which I could search & reuse later. Now everything is an individual numbered slide. If I want to reuse a hymn that I have imported since the update, I have to open the old presentation, copy, and paste. Why?? Please put it back.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick screens are great, but they're static content. I'd like to be able to assign a hotkey to a particular service item so I can quickly jump to it. For example, add an "Assign Hotkey" option near the auto-advance settings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I regularly find myself removing the text from a screen using the (Mac) CMD-T hotkey at various points in the presentation, then bringing the text back in when applicable. Right now, the text just disappears and reappears immediately.

It would be nice to allow a fade out/in effect with the ability to control the fade time (Similiar to the time option on slide transitions). Personally, I think a 250ms-500ms fade time would be ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. You could right click on the Quick Screen paste an image and then left click and that image would pop up on the projection screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Have notifications push to locked phone screens (in the same way as news apps and email do) so that the user gets a notification even when Faithlife study bible is not open in front of them.

Ideal for Calendar notices and contact info during preservice loop.

This feature is more of an upgrade to Faithlife Study Bible but i'm surprised it hasn't already come up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Due to the upload limit restrictions, it is impossible to upload many videos we wish to display in our weekly service. As I assume changing the upload limit would require a server upgrade on Proclaim's part, it would be practical to rather permit the media browser to access local files with a user's permission, being able to use files without uploading them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. On the "recording complete" dialog box where you add the metadata for the sermon to be uploaded to Soundfaith, there's an option to upload an image to be used for the sermon. However, this only selects a local file. Our pastors upload all their slides to the media library from their own computers, so it would be nice to be able to select those image from the media library.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. The "spin mode" slows down my work. Maybe we should be able to put that on pause while doing some heavy edits.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd love to see the YouTube video below (and the ones within the Proclaim Pro Media) re-created with the Logos Bible App featured, rather than the Faithlife Study Bible App.

The lack of free access to online Bible versions in Faithlife versus Logos is quite prohibitive, particularly in a worship service setting, when someone has just downloaded the app and is trying to follow along with the sermon signals using their preferred version. That, coupled with the expanded feature set in the Logos app, makes it a preferable choice over the Faithlife app in many cases.

Featuring the Logos app…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Even with a decent Internet connection, it is sometimes a little slow. It would be great if you could craft Proclaim to use a locally installed Logos database as an OSB server, either as a primary with Internet as secondary, or vice versa, or by user choice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice to be able to put all syncing on pause. When we're reviewing songs and someone else is adding items into the service from another computer, every time it auto-syncs the screen flashes and returns to the top. This sometimes happens several times per minute.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Currently, Smart-Media backgrounds are very limited, and in the unlikely event that my computer doesn't crash loading the smart media editor, I struggle to change anything anyway. The ability to edit the actual vector formats and drawings of the slides, rather than just changing some text, would be much appreciated. Also, I have a bug that means that every time I close, save or quit the SmartMedia editor, my entire Proclaim crashes - this could do with fixing! :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I want a way to quickly enter a passage and instantly put the verse on the screen. I also want to be able to scroll to the next verses or previous verses from that point as well. The online Bible is an option, but it takes too long to actually display the passage, and I need to know the exact passage when I enter it and I often don't know the extent of the passage at that time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Indication of song progress on the presentation display (not confidence monitor) using the arrow/stop-sign notation. Arrows could be added to the middle slides to indicate the song continues and a square (or stop sign) could be added to the last slide to indicate the end of the song. While this can be added manually, button to do this would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Be able to modify the edge of a text box around certain parts of background image, so you could control how it wraps. This would be very helpful for certain background images that transition from very light to very dark. It's hard to find a font color that can exist in both areas and be easy to read.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Currently adding a new slide in the middle doesn't show autocomplete of existing verses/chorus/etc.

Allow drag and drop of items and add a "+" button to add a new one and "-" to remove an item.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. We use the custom Quick Screens as emergency notifications to our medical team and security team. If we could create access to those quick screens from the Proclaim Remote App, it would give the speaker access to those teams in emergency situations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Many churches that have congregational style singing still use music notation to help the flow of the song. It would be incredibly helpful to have the music displayed along with the lyrics. One simple project called "The Paperless Hymnal" does exactly that, but it is not tied to the song creator tool. This would make song service creation for many churches so much simplier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of importing all of the Planning Center Online songs every-time, I would like the ability to choose which ones I wish to import.

Use case: Worship Leader adds a last minute song to the set.

And set song styling defaults such as Center Text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. This would be similar to the way ProPresenter does Messages, which is actually very powerful when you dig down into it.
    Essentially you can add a message "Cue" to a slide and it would trigger a template to play, displaying the message variable you assigned to the cue.
    So we used this in Propresenter to add "Up Next: Offering" to slides, or use them as lower thirds for speaker's names, etc. It's really very versatile and can add a lot of dynamic elements to the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →