Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. We've recently started using the Proclaim program to project our slides in church. I love the program with one exception. I have had some experience with ProPresenter program - In ProPresenter we were able to manipulate the motion backgrounds to change color, direction, speed etc. I would like to see this option available in Proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide options for the hymn number similar to title or credits. Right now if the hymn field is populated, it will display on all slides. I only want it on the first (or last) slide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to have a different background for the verse, chorus, bridge. etc within 1 song is ideal. It is even more desired for content items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great if the pager field was not limited to 5 characters. All of our numbers for our kids are 6 numbers long and it will cut off the last character. It would be great if the limit was 10 characters for churches who might have longer identification numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make the Remote App Confidence Monitor like a non remote app

1. On songs it does not show the 1st line of the next slide
    2. Does not show the Confidence Timer
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please create a feature to allow the SPACE BAR to progress to the next slide... not just the arrows. Planning Center Projector used to allow us to do this and it was much simpler for those running slides since they have a bigger button to push. The arrows are nice for when you have to go back a slide too, but it would be great if the space bar would allow you to simply move forward to the next slide as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make the option for faster transitions, or the option to turn off transitions for the on screen Bible. We love the functionality, but find the transition times too slow and clunky.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. We have a downtown location that holds many different events. We like to display what is coming, but it would be great to be able to set a time for slides to show during events and then go back to the feed when the event is over so people know what is going on inside.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Background dropdown has a number of standard backgrounds immediately available. Please allow customisation of these, saving me a trip to the media browser.

I read some discussion of "recently used" backgrounds being auto-populated here but I've not seen that operating. Is that still a feature?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. This is specifically to help the congregation, and so using the confidence monitor would not meet the objective.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to have a screen preview of our confidence Monitor.
    Like the little preview of the MAIN screen. (Above the Quick Screen’s) when you are online. Because you never know if the message to confidence monitor is still displayed or not...

Thanks
    Ulli

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Need the ability to have different background or foregrounds for each template area "Main", "Bible" and "Title" template areas within Smart Media Templates. If creating a "Content" Smart Media Template that has the content areas "Main" and "Bible" I want the ability to have different backgrounds for Main and Bible. The same to be said if I add a foreground image and want it only to show up in the Bible area, it should not show up in Main.

The ability to have different backgrounds instead of having to create multiple content items or Smart Media templates is huge. Not…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. We can have as many as 26 'songs' during a service. When using the 'Share Setlist' function, the resulting setlist consists of a single page/image containing only the first 10 songs. The correct behaviour should either be scaling the font so that all songs fit into a single page, or producing multiple pages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Just as there is a “send to digital sign” button, could there be a “copy to another presentation” button?

for example: this week is Spring Break so many of our regular announcements were deleted from the presentation. The slides are still in the digital sign feed (just changed the presentation date to hide them). Rather than copy, change presentation and paste each one, it would be great if I could “copy to presentation” from the sign feed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The ability to adjust the size of widgets would be helpful. Ex: Digital Signage could be resized to be a part of page area--not take up the entire screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Currently, in the preview bar at the bottom of the screen, there is a red downward-pointing arrow that points to the current slide. When the slide switches via a Proclaim remote, the pointer moves to the right, and eventually ends up being one or two slides away from the edge of the screen. My feature request is that the pointer would stay fixed in the middle of the preview bar, and the slides would shift instead. It would help us see more upcoming slides, rather than seeing so many slides that have already passed. Subtle request but it's something that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to play Pandora or Spotify through the presentation that will automatically stop it when the countdown is over or via a cue within the presentation

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. support inputting video from a camera (via USB) to be displayed within Proclaim

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I keep deleting slides when I want to duplicate them because those options are right next to each other on the right-click menu.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →