Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Add Proclaim Publish As Delegation for sermon.faithlife.com.
    I log in to Proclaim and record the Pastors sermons and by default, they publish to MySermons at sermons.faithlife.com but these are not mine. When I log in to Proclaim and record my own messages, they go as they should to my sermon.faithlife.com account.

There is no method I know of to move the Pastors sermons to their sermon.faithlife.com account.

It seems that MySermons shows all sermons for all groups I am part of so, you might change the "Show" sort "by speaker name" to "filter by speaker name".

or a better solution,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to create sections including looping such as Pre-loop or Service

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I can see there used to be an integration with Graceway...would really be helpful to have that integration resolved now that they're Igniter!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Features below:

1- Ability to add scroll text and pager numbers from the app
    2- Fix bug where the app crashes whilst trying to reconnect
    3- Have a confirmation option where you'd have to swipe twice in a period of time to switch the slide
    4- Light/Dark theme?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Hey Proclaim Developers...I posted this a while ago, but thought I would repost. When you are using the digital signage option with "show on air presentations", it will not show PowerPoint slides that are controlled by PowerPoint, so in our lobby all we get is a black screen furring the sermon until the PowerPoint is finished.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When in grid view, the small red box around the active slide can get lost if you are using red(ish) backgrounds, could it be thicker or can we change the color to say a bright green? Also the active slide pane on the right, can that pane size be adjustable to make it bigger and could you add the notes field to it?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. We use lighting signals during our service. The default of the service is to fire on each slide. Failure to click the box turning off the fire on each slide check box has created issues during services multiple times. It would be nice to be able to choose to make the default for the lighting signal be that the signal does not fire with each slide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Currently, in the gridview, slides are separated by service item: pre-service loop, warm-up, service, etc. We use the grouping feature a lot to make it easier to visualize what's happening next, but with the current way it works, in gridview groupings are ignored and all the slides are bunched together.

I would like to see the slides in gridview also separated by groupings!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. We would like our digital signage to stop cycling through the slides when the service starts. Then stay stationary on a single slide during the service, Something like, "Service is happening now. Please be considerate...etc."

Would love for it to happen automatically at certain times and not have to manually go in and stop and start the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to adjust the color and type of font in the on-screen Bible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be really helpful for the proclaim desktop app operator to be able to control which external devices can control at various points of the service.

This would be the same functionality that I use in EasyWorship at one of the other churches I am involved in. There's a list of devices currently connected/approved, and I can just click to enable that device to control at a point that's appropriate in the service.

Most of the service is usually run by the computer operator, but it's useful to allow say just the preacher to control when they are up…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Right now we have to copy and paste from somewhere else if we want to see the Bible text in our notes. Maybe make the "[[--]]" command print the scripture right behind the [[__]] code in the notes using the default version.... please. Or better yet, a book/chapter/verse selector.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like for individuals who are not at church to be able to follow the service via the mobile app (10 miles) sounds reasonable.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable sending messages to (and from?) proclaim remote app. Basically make the remote app act like another confidence monitor when it is in confidence monitor mode. Would make simple communication with speaker possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Hi I'd like to see a function to be able to slow or speed up motion backgrounds.
    A slider close to the play and stop button would be great. It would maximize the potential of each motion background for those that are already there.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Happy New Year 2020!
    We're looking forward to what's on the horizon for Proclaim and how we can use it to create better presentations for all of us.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. This would keep users from having to reload videos that do not have thumbnails set. A nice place to find this option would be in the section where you can add tags, loop, and delete your video.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be helpful to be able to set the remote app on an iPad as a wireless confidence monitor, showing plain text for the current and next slide, as well as notes and timers. It would be great to have the layout customizable. It would allow for easier wireless stage monitors. Would also be good for this mode to be view only and not be able to control the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be nice to be able to alter all crossfades to connect loops and timers and crossfade between songs.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be nice to be able to alter all crossfades to connect loops and timers and crossfade between songs.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Many free programs have multi language support, having that would be a huge plus especially for congregations where people speak few languages. Please add Ukrainian Bible to your repository. It would also be great to switch Bible versions on the fly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →