Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would love to have the ability to do our own manual transcription of a sermon instead of having to purchase one that we are going to have to review anyway.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. We are now heavily reliant on MIDI cues to change scenes in OBS. But this means that MIDI cues need to be added to most slides. Would it be possible to be able to set MIDI cues to be added to certain types of slides?

I.e., Song slides are automatically added with 'x cue' (cue for overlay scene), Video slides are always added with 'y cue' (cue for All proclaim scene).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft doesn't provide any official solution for backing up Office 365 but there is various third-party software that provides backup facility for Office 365 and Shoviv Office 365 backup and restores is one of them.
    as the tool named it provides backup of office 365 mailboxes and also allow to restore them as user requirement. The best feature is an incremental backup, as we know when taking multiple mailboxes backup its requires lots of time, and internet speed also a key factor. Let assume if you taking a mailboxes backup around 50 GB size and you take 25 GB backup…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. For EML to PST conversion you can also try Bitdataconversion EML to PST converter which can also convert multiple EML files and folder into PST format in one go. By using this tool, you can also Import EML to Office 365 and Live Exchange server. The tool works in all version of Windows operating and allows to export EML files into PST, MSG, and HTML format as well.

For more info visit here: https://www.bitdataconversion.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the Faithlife TV app on Apple TV, it would be great to be able to search for shows/movies/sermons, etc. according to length.

Often we have only a certain amount of time available (eg. 30 mins, 1 hour, etc.) and without being able to search by length, it's impossible to know what we can watch or not.

At the very least, an indication of the length of each video in the browsing screen would be a good start. Similar to youtube.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I've seen a couple of similar requests here (Adding secondary transitions between identical slides [https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-faithlife-proclaim/suggestions/35861434-add-secondary-transition-for-transitions-between and] Separate transitions for songs and slides[https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-faithlife-proclaim/suggestions/34026856-separate-transition-options-for-slides-and-song-ly]).

What I would like to do is to have a different transition within a service item from that between items. There is an overall transition setting within Proclaim, and each item has the ability to have a different transition set, but that applies to the whole item, including transitioning into the item. I would like to keep the default transition to bring up an item (in our case a 2 second fade), and to have…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. To Migrate the Lotus Notes to Office 365 and get the best and quality solution with accuracy. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool is the best and secure tool for Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 and other format migration. This tool helps to do the smooth and safe Lotus Notes NSF Migration into Office 365, Live Exchange, Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats.

Secure Features of the tool:-

1:- Single as well as bulk Lotus Notes NSF Migration into Office 365, Live Exchange, Outlook PST
    2:- Exports Data and Mailboxes into EML, and MSG formats
    3:- Guarantee…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. We use Proclaim on a PC together with other software (streaming, etc), so I end up assigning Proclaim to half a screen on Sundays.

Our worship team doesn't follow a strict order within songs, and I need to see the lyrics pages clearly to allow quick changes between song pages. Currently the Quick Screens panel takes up a significant portion of the screen. It would be very useful to be able to hide that panel. Perhaps you could add an option in the Settings page?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Proclaim supports the use of small caps in a text box, however it appears that this only works if there is a separate font file for the small caps. I have a custom font that has OpenType small capitals in the font that I would like to use when the small caps button is selected.

Additionally, it would be nice to be able to use other OpenType features, such as alternative glyphs or old style figures etc. from our fonts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I duplicate the presentation each week and have to manually delete sermon notes from the sermon slides. Every now and then I miss one and have to deal with that during the sermon. It would be nice if I could duplicate the presentation, and then quickly delete all the notes without having to go through each and every slide, select all the text, and delete them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. We're using a Confidence Timers for every part of our service, and the left-hand navigation bar is a sea of identical-looking timer cues. It would help to be able to rename them, and possibly even color code them. From week to week, this would also help to make sure the correct elements are placed under the correct timers when content is swapped.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. This would allow the "folks at home" on Zoom to be displayed via Proclaim, so that there will be a better connection between those physically present and those at home.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the option to add and adjust crossfades between background audio files. Specifically, our worship pastor is spoiled by Spotify and likes to use 12 second crossfades for super smooth transitions in the pre/post service music. This would be a really helpful (and, I hope, simple) feature!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow the ability to sync under the media interface other content providers like Igniter or CMG, where we can log into our Igniter account and it will pull the media from that. I know Jeff from CMG would totally get on board to make that work.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. In some songs, the full meaning of a verse is most appreciable when the entire verse is shown, but it's a lot of text.

Separating the verse using a blank line (ie. Shift + Enter) is too much spacing, and it'd be nice to customize how much vertical space is inserted between paragraphs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The clock is now only available as US clock with AM and PM, we in Europe use the 24 hour clock. Is it possible to add this as switch in the general settings?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We use Keynote for presenting sermon slides during our services. Previously, we could switch from Proclaim to other applications seamlessly. However, with the new update we have found that Proclaim closes the slides when tabbing to another application. As a result, when we tab back to Proclaim the application says it is On Air, but no slides appear.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Please make it easier to manage "Group Uploaded" media files. Using the following method to delete single files is okay but inefficient. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375031

Selecting multiple files for removal with the option to sort by size, upload date, last used date, etc would help us clear out old unneeded files.

Maybe https://documents.logos.com can be updated and enhanced to manage these files too. ??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Add an option to hide the content on the main slides output, without hiding it on the other feeds (confidence, etc.).

We have some scenarios where someone on stage may need to read something that for whatever reason we don't want outputted on the projector feed. We would want the operator of Proclaim to be able to see the content in Proclaim (that is then hidden once output to the slides feed) so they can advance when necessary.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see cue and "to stage" added to the confidence template so you can adjust text size and location

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)