Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. We are a bilingual (English and Spanish) church.

It would be extremely helpful to be able to display multiple languages on Song, Bible, Content, and Announcement screens.

Bible screens could give the option of displaying a parallel text so we could pull up and English version and Spanish version side by side or top and bottom (split-screen horizontal or vertical). This is a common feature in most Bible software and apps now and I think it would be a great addition to proclaim (not just for bilingual).

For songs this might be a little more complicated but possibly two different…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Sometimes it is helpful in a song to change the background to reflect what we are singing about in the song. When we proclaim that Christ has risen - the visual declaration is really powerful!
    It means that the background can be connected to what verse is displayed and other media can also be queued. This is a great feature of Pro Presenter.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I absolutely love the fact that you've added lighting control via MIDI to Proclaim. However, we frequently make lighting changes during a song, and would really like to be able to sync those changes by having Proclaim trigger them.

Would it be possible to add support for lighting scene changes on a per-slide basis rather than a per-service item basis, largely to support those mid-song changes?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently you can only add a ProMedia theme (a group of slides in ProMedia) one slide at a time. Please add an option to allow for applying a theme to the entire presentation all at once. Or add all of the ProMedia themes to the "New Presentation" menu. For example, I want an entire presentation with the new 'Sunset - Hosanna' theme, but have to do so one slide at a time - this is terribly inefficient! Thank you!

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. We use 16:10 Projectors and it would be wonderful if we could send the output in the same resolution.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now Proclaim sets the font size of a particular song based on the longest line of the song. I understand the thinking behind that. But what happens is every song in a service will have a different font size, which is a little annoying. Would it be possible for Proclaim to automatically adjust the font size of every song in the service based on the longest line of the service? Then everything would be consistent.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where you have a song with multiple verses, it would be useful to be able to display to the congregation the verse numbers and total number of verses in the song. eg verse 1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create and app for surface pro 4 and other windows devices (2 in 1's) to "follow" and / or "take control" of a proclaim presentation. I would like to "lead" worship from a surface pro 4 have the option to "follow" (of course, with non-lagging following) or "take control" as the worship leader. I currently use an iPad but would much prefer to use my primary windows 10 device for everything. I own and use an iPad only to lead worship and preach from.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a Song option to add a symbol or an indicator to show the end of the song to the main output (example: add checkbox to add *** after final song slide)

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I am requesting that signals be expanded to be capable of use with sermon content (beside Bible references).

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be cool to do interviews via Skype inside of proclaim!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. We sometimes do songs to video backdrops where the congregation is not singing. It would be great to be able to sync words on the confidence monitor without the congregation seeing them.

Thanks for a great program!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love to have just a basic template that was a countdown clock n a basic font, with a transparent background where we could edit in our our backgrounds etc. I struggle sometimes to find a countdown timer for before the service that suites our theme.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love to see the flexibility to move the countdown anyplace on the slide, as well as more customization with fonts, sizes, etc.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to customize the On-Screen Bible - such as customizable colors and fonts and adding our church's logo to it.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You would be able to add custom fields to the contact card like a brief description of a prayer request as well as customize the other existing fields to fit your church's needs.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I know you can show video on the screens, but for a smaller church like ours, it would be nice to set up a camera to capture video into proclaim to mix into the proclaim recording. Then take the sermon recording and make it layer one and the video recording and make it layer two and highlight the areas where you want your matched video to fade in and out and be seen instead of the proclaim recording. It would be a post editing job, but it would make a very nice sermon VIDEO that looks like it was run…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →