General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. ®™+1800-919-6057 AOL Password Recovery Reset AOL Password

?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @**1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care _password_toll_free_number,_Aol _customer_support_phone_number_Aol _helpline_customer_care @HELPLINE@ USA @1800-919-6057 Aol Email tech support…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a slider for music tracks like with videos

Currently if you wanted to jump to the middle of a video, you can do so from within the preview window, but you cannot do the same with music tracks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MAKE THE UNDO BUTTON AND COMMAND Z WORK TO STEP BACKWARD AS MANY STEPS AS DESIRED TO UNDO THINGS

I've described this needed change on other posts and I can see that a number of others have been frustrated by this problem as well by the statements below.
    Trying to undo or or step backward in Proclaim doesn't work. I'm used to using Keynote and Photoshop, both of which allow me to undo or step backward as many steps as I need to. In Proclaim, if I make a mistake or change something as simple as choosing a background for a particular slide or a series of slides, I am unable to reverse it. Command Z or Undo, which…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding the option to repeat the pre-loop after the service

Like many churches we use the same loop for pre-service and post-service. Currently we have to manually duplicate the preloop elements each week as a post loop service item as well. Would you please consider adding a simple option to allow the pre-service loop to run post-service as well?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On Proclaim Updates

On Updating Proclaim - Asks for Administrative privileges and Sunday/Wed operators don't always have this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Offer the ability to position lines (verses) of text to start at the same place on slides no matter how many lines of text there are

Currently, apparently by default, the vertical position of text lines (or verses) of sequential song slides changes within each song slide when the number of lines of text changes. In other words, if I choose to position the text box containing 4 lines of text at a certain position within a slide and the next slide contains a different number of lines, the text box moves vertically to center the overall text, apparently by default. So, then the overall position of text on all of the slides within a song changes (vertically). I would prefer to have the initial lines…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include song sections in "Slides" presentation print

Include song slide headings like Chorus 1, Verse 1, etc. when printing presentation like in the Show Timeline. This would allow for tech crews to easily view and make notes on the entire song/slide order while seeing where they are in the song.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Proclaim App in spanish doesnt have to follow presentation option

It would be great if you could add the Follow presentation option to the Proclaim App in Spanish!
    The english app can follow presentations but when I download the Spanish one that option doesnt even appear! THANKS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. iPhone Audio Recording

I love the new recording feature, and suggest one additional component to make it more useful to us. We currently rent our facility, and cannot run cables or wires. Because of that, we control the presentation entirely from the iPad/iPhone while the computer is plugged into the VGA cable on the other side of the room. I suggest that the user has a choice where the recording will take place at. The main computer, or one of the devices that is controlling the service (i.e. iPhone/iPad).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please fix Proclaim

Proclaim is crashing. It has white wiggy lines on the outside of presentation slides. You can transfer powerpoint documents into proclaim. When you do, the images are cut off. We should be able to transport powerpoint documents without have to transfer or using another application like Keynote. Come on guys, please fix Proclaim. It will be awesome if you do. Proclaim has been out there for a while now, it should have been fixed by now. One day, it is working fine, the next day, it doesn't. I don't have confidence in Proclaim as using it as a reliable source.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add customisable shapes to enhance ease of song readability

I'm looking for an option to add customisable shapes - basically a way to increase the visibility of white text over brighter backgrounds. Ideally, I'd be able to add a shape to a slide that allows me to set the dimensions, colour and opacity that I could drag over the text - similar to what you can do in word/PowerPoint etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to change Bible slide type w/o losing verses

In other words, change from a regular Bible slide to an on screen bible slide or vice-versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make "Currently Applied" Media/Background Names Visible in the Settings Box

This would be extremely helpful for communication between our Tech Team members, Worship Team members, and Communications Director when backgrounds need to be changed or applied elsewhere within the presentation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add crawl function for remote app

Could I recommend the remote app includes a crawl function so we can grant access to crèche and childrens church workers to broadcast a call for parents should they need to.
    I would suggest making it an additional tab along with Read and Control. Being the same as Read but includes the crawl function. You may have already got something like this and I'm not seeing it tho lol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. An interactive Question & Answer

The audience is able to submit a question, then other members in the audience are able to view that question and vote for it, so those with higher votes will be pushed to the top and these questions will be displayed during question and answer time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fade or Cross-Fade Audio between Slides and Sections

There ought to be an option to fade out, in, or cross fade background or slide audio when switching to a new section (like "warm-up" to "service" if there is a countdown video with background music to the first "service" slide--especially if the first service item is a slide with audio).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Display Bible reference on all Bible slides

Proclaim ought to display the full Bible version and Bible reference information on *all* Bible slides--not just the first. No, not OSB, the font is way too small and we want to display single verses per slide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AOL Technical Support Number 1800-919-6057 | AOL Customer Support

?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @**1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care _password_toll_free_number,_Aol _customer_support_phone_number_Aol _helpline_customer_care @HELPLINE@ USA @1800-919-6057 Aol Email tech support…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Go live with Audio Only

Today, I am running the AV for a memorial service. I have a video that is piano music, but there's poster frame that says "Funeral Piano Music" throughout the entire video. It'd be great if I could go live with audio only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base