Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Dear Proclaim Team,
    Just a suggestion what if one of the FEATURE of Proclaim is where the consumer like us can make a video ( like windows movie maker or filmora go) Iin this application people can make video like especial event or something. I know in the proclaim you can upload video but its much better too if inside the proclaim you can make your own video. Thank you and God bless proclaim team

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our church started a prayer/announcement chat on facebook messenger that really connected the church well.
    Now that we hope to implement the faithlife platform (logos, proclaim) it would totally make sense if our church could download the faithlife app and be easily connected with messaging (chatting) while having the options that faithlife has to go deeper if one wants to.
    What I have noticed is that if I send a message, the users don't get notified of my message (vibrate or ding) on their mobile device. This is what will keep us continuously connected at a moment's notice.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When using the RST (Russian Translation), the scripture reference appears in English and not Russian. Please fix this so it displays the correct language for the reference. Without this, it renders the On Screen Bible useless and it makes displaying scriptures very cumbersome because it requires adding the reference in the correct language using a text box.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Most of the welcome templates have the "Welcome" text hard-coded and do not allow to translate it into another language. As a German user it's not worth to pay the extra money for a bigger media library if I can not use most of them. It's very time consuming to click through all the templates to find the very few that let all texts to be customized

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I love the new background shapes feature. One enhancement to suggest add the ability to soften the edge of the shapes. Ideally, you'd be able to control the feather and also if corners are rounded off or square.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have just recently switch over to Proclaim for our presentation software. The power it brings is beyond what we had expected. With that in mind we would like to present the following idea.

What if the proclaim remote app could be use for more than just following the sermon? Could it be possible to restructure the app to allow followers to input/take notes on the current slide and save the sermon onto their devices. This way they can retrieve the sermon and discuss/ask questions during bible study.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The audience is able to submit a question, then other members in the audience are able to view that question and vote for it, so those with higher votes will be pushed to the top and these questions will be displayed during question and answer time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A foreground embed option would be fantastic and keep in line with the bible verse embed. Our pastors often use images throughout there presentation which was easily accomplished in ProPresenter but has become cumbersome to use in Proclaim. There is no way to place an image after certain slides unless breaking up the message/presentation into multiple content items. With an image embed tag, this would easily allow foreground images to be inserted into a message/presentation. Adding video to the foreground would be useful too.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be very helpful if instead of only allowing to search for songs by title we could search by CCLI song number. This way I can make sure I get the correct arrangement without having to enter it manually when there are several versions of a song (very typical of things like hymns when there are lots of “contemporary arrangements” that have very similar lyric but may not be the right version).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently when you add On-Screen Bible slides to a service the preview pane shows the reference range for the slide (such as Matthew 1:1-3, Matthew 1:4-5, etc.) but the text on the slide is generic and blurred out. It would be extremely helpful if the text was the actual slide text and was readable in the preview pane. Sometimes the pastor will start reading a section in the middle without giving the verse number so it's hard to present the right slide.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Currently when we create media for slides that we want to post to social media or print in a different shape (usually square) we either have to create the slide media in Proclaim and use 3rd party software or websites to modify them to fit other formats or create them with 3rd party software and duplicate the text on a Proclaim slide. If we could instead have the ability of editing and exporting a Proclaim slide in a square format we could save time and have more consistent designs.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I embed the Digital Signage on my website. I would like the option to add arrows like you would have on a slide show so the user interacting with the web site can arrow through all the slides instead of waiting on the timer for each slide. This would give it a more interactive feel for embedded web viewing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. When using the 'Print' functionality, and selecting the 'Order of Service' option, the resulting printout contains the name of the slides, and the type of content that the slides hold (such as SONG LYRICS and CONTENT). An additional field should be added that also mentions the title of the slide content, especially if the slide type is SONG LYRICS. We have slides named, Prelude, Entrance Hymn, etc. containing relevant songs. Currently, having a printout that does not include the song title, makes the printout not much use to us.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. The current format has every event listed individually, with dates repeated and spaced evenly. It would be great to be able to combine events on the same date, and condense the list, allowing for more events. Maybe even make an option for font size. On a Sunday morning, with the current formatting, we can't fit all events in the current coming week.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HSwRrZWx47b9nXmdRQ48uV6wRcTIJsLL

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see newer audio formats such as OGG Vorbis or FLAC supported for playback of audio files to improve audio quality at smaller file sizes.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I have created a "group" for a set of song slides with timers in order to auto-advance stanza's in songs. I have an idea for Proclaim developers to create a "lock" feature for the grouping of slides so that once the set of slides are completed, they cannot inadvertently be edited and change the slides, slide order, delete, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. That proclailm can give us the possibility to change the Bible Version and put the one that you want. Like now, you see King James Version

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We use audio files attached to songs for congregational singing. In our old software these files were permanently attached to the song. However your software does not seem to do that except through the reuse item drop down. Would love to see this implemented

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like to be able to zoom in on slides on Proclaim Remote. This can help older folks to zoom in on the slides on tablets and phones if they cannot see the screen well enough.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)