Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. At the moment the dialog for publishing the sermon recording is triggered when you go off air. Could this be changed so it is instead triggered once the "post-service loop" is triggered?

Our internet connection at church is not super speedy, and it takes perhaps 10 minutes for Proclaim to process, upload and publish a 30 minute sermon. If that could be triggered sooner, it would really help us to get away sooner after the service (or not to have to return to church in the afternoon to complete the process).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The "full" view mode shows the current live slide at an enormous size; the "grid" view shows it pretty tiny top-right. In grid view, the size of the grid tiles can be adjusted, but not the size of the current "live" slide.

It would be really useful to be able to drag between the grid and the "live" slide/quick screens column, to resize.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I type in 1 Corinthians 5:6b–8, I'd like it to start with "Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?" and not with "Your boasting is not good." I would also like to be able to end a reference halfway through a verse if that need arises.

Maybe there's a way to let the user identify which parts of which verses they want to display, perhaps by letting the user highlight the text they want to display, so that unwanted/unneeded parts of the verse are not displayed, or simply editing what parts are in bold…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add the ability to assign Virtual Screens to the Quick Screens. We are using the Virtual Screens settings to control what goes to our live stream vs what is displayed on our front of house projectors. Most of the Quick Screen we ONLY want displayed to the Virtual Screen for our in house projector, while our "Live Feed" virtual screen should get a "blank" for the Quick Screen.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great to add the ability to set the output resolution and framerate for the NDI virtual screen output. 4:3 and 16:9 are ok, but it you could set the output to something like 720, or 1080 and set the framerate to say 30 or 60fps this would give you more options for customizing the stream quality. It also greatly impacts the performance and latency, especially when using NDI over wifi. for example with 1920x1080 (1080p) at 60fps is quite laggy, like 4-6 seconds over wifi, but 1280x720 (720p) at 30fps has almost no lag.

This option would…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. The current "show countdown" option is pretty limited, and puts a very small countdown in the bottom left corner of the screen. Need the ability to customize this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For those of us that use Proclaim in multiple venues, we need to be able to tag presentations and automation cues to a specific space (or give them a global option). This way all the automation signals that are relevant in one venue don't clutter up the list in another. This would also allow for digital bulletins to show up correctly for the space someone is in (could use BLE beacons or wifi to determine what room)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would suggest a 0% to 100% with a total megabytes for downloading a presentation. There's currently, to my knowledge, no way to know when a presentation is ready to go on air.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. In the editor mode of image slides shows, can the title of the image be displayed in black space beside the image? We sometimes have 20 images in one slideshow that all look the same as a small thumbnail image and it would help us organize images better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. We have had Proclaim since about the time it started in BETA and really like what it can do. There is one thing that frustrates me though, and that is the ability to edit slides you import from Media Store, connected to our Graceway Media account inside the Image Slideshow. I can upload a slide into that easily enough, however, I cannot upload a slide and add words to it like you can under the sermon section when you use the slide as a back ground. So, I am still having to download the slide onto my computer from our…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Those subscribers to WorshipTeam.com could automatically have their setlist sync with Proclaim because it is already been built in Worshipteam.com. This would be super helpful and save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. My church does not have the money to purchase Micro Soft products. Instead we use Open Office.

We produce our presentation in Open Office Impress and then convert it to PowerPoint in order to upload it. Since we do no have PowerPoint our only option is to convert it to images. This process works great except that at times we need to have videos or music embedded in the presentation.

Several years ago I was a programmer. I have taken this into consideration when developing a solution to this challenge.

SOLUTIONS:

Option 1. Change Proclaim to include transfer of control…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great if you could add the Follow presentation option to the Proclaim App in Spanish!
    The english app can follow presentations but when I download the Spanish one that option doesnt even appear! THANKS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The ability to time songs, to add animations to powerpoint slides, to delete (or disable) features like warm up or anything else that isn't needed. As a teaching ministry, we have a minimal worship time, around 25 minutes to allow us to teach and the use of PowerPoint is crucial; but I don't want to go out of the program because it is hard to re-establish control. We need the ability to truly be able to interface with the program, not just click on menu items that are few and far in-between.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Content slides with text cannot stand out against the background especially if it is a busy background. If there is outer stroke, then that at least would allow for the text to be seen on nearly any background.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. We recently made the switch to Proclaim and are excited about its many features. However, I'm finding it difficult to read the font on the home screen because of the dark color of the background. I would greatly appreciate the option to change the screen background color to something lighter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I wonder if the font size could be reflective of the size of the text box, at least to start with. I don't know why someone would need to change the size of the font not to match the box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Just as featured designs offer icons like twitter, facebook or a crossed bell (for silencing your mobile device). Add also headphones or similar, to indicate that a church offers translation. Currently this slide must be manually created every time a new design is used if it is to match the others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →