Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. to enable faster sound bite retrieval prior to publishing. Perhaps a separate record window with limit monitor, etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. instead of being limited to upload images only from websites (which I've had troubles getting to work anyways). Also just better customization all around for digital signage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. As of April 2019, Chinese/Japanese/Korean users needing columnar text have been ill-served as a group by the computer industry, excepting perhaps Microsoft Corporation, which company has catalogued "at" fonts in Windows since NT 5.1. Using "at" fonts, programming an Item in Proclaim, will entail changing the slides in the Item from landscape to portrait (normal bottom to right) in Edit mode so that results will be correct in Preview mode and on air. I reckon that this can be done on an Item-by-Item basis (viz., with all slides in one Item treated identically).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I have just purchased the software but i don't know how long I will continue to use this software. I know Proclaim is great for English services because I used trial before i purchased it. However, the fact that our service is in Burmese it makes me nervous that it will create more works/times for me. I have uploaded Burmese font; that I was able to figure out. The main problem here is I can't see what i am typing in the text box, I don't even know where my typing start and where it ends. It only appears on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great if we could have a custom output resolution! Being able to fine tune our projection needs would allow us to take our presentations to the next level!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I've noticed that in Proclaim (on windows and mac) the timings for auto-advance of slides are shown in small grey text next to the slide title on the left panel of the control window, but only for those slides in the pre-service and post-service loops. They are not shown for auto-advance slides in the service itself. It would be particularly helpful to see, at a glance, that a slide is going to change itself - before it does so on the main screen and catches the operator by surprise.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Is there a way to make a process cue with Proclaim where a newcomer would text/email a number/account and a process cue would be activated so that they would receive texts and emails over the next couple of weeks?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I've described this needed change on other posts and I can see that a number of others have been frustrated by this problem as well by the statements below.
    Trying to undo or or step backward in Proclaim doesn't work. I'm used to using Keynote and Photoshop, both of which allow me to undo or step backward as many steps as I need to. In Proclaim, if I make a mistake or change something as simple as choosing a background for a particular slide or a series of slides, I am unable to reverse it. Command Z or Undo, which…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Weather Forecast 5 7 or 10 day screen. This last week, we noticed a lot of discussion surrounding next weeks forecast for over 100 degree next Sunday and we referenced sites for that information. However, it may be an opportunity to promote our technology, site or signage to provide that same information. This would be posted on social media and hopeful expand outreach.

A clean template without ads would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Would it be possible to have a Faithlife Bible Trivia app to allow users to download and play along as an option other than the URL? This could be beneficial as a lead in option to promote the larger applications.In addition, if proximity is turned on to alert the user that a current game is able to be joined.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. add the ability to do the Title,Tags, Speaker, Sermon Series and Description beforehand and have all that information ready to go.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Importing PPTX files on a mac seems to have a lot of formatting issues. It would be great if the import of PPTX files on a mac used Powerpoint instead of Keynote.

Alternatively, it would be great to be able to import a PDF of a presentation to a slideshow in Proclaim. Currently if I come across formatting issues, i have to export every slide as an image manually and import them as a slideshow in Proclaim. If Proclaim could import a PDF with each page as a new slide, the workflow would be much quicker, as I can save…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great if the team could add a way to place a prefix in the podcast URL so that a church could see the in-depth analytics offered by services like podtrac or chartable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Create an option to set all slides each week to default to a certain transition and transition time. Same goes for which slides to show song titles and credits. I've been needing to tell the program each week for each song to show titles on every slide and credits on the last slide only, and to set up a fade transition of 0.5s, and it would save me time to have this set up by default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Have a way to remove the slots or side bar if we don't want them. Also we occupy an old building, running the sign feed was easy with the Amazon Fire Stick. But we can't run the audio the old fashion way. If we could use our computer and account to send audio to our sign feed which is right now in our lobby that would be great. We could play the pre service music or just the sermon (or both) just like the "Show on Service section" setting. In this application we could just use a basic sound bar…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. We add a lot of announcements, sermon slides, etc. and categorizing the uploaded slides becomes important so a board is not unwieldy. Sorting the boards alphabetically under Group Upload would help us find the board we are looking for more easily.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →