Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. We are currently in the trial period and so far it's been an amazing experience... I'm even thinking of donating the subscription to my church, but the only thing that has kept me on the fence is the need of always be online to use the bible, the church is quite new and in a rural area so we don't have access to the internet except via cellphone hotspot wich is too unreliable; and I know we can set the verses we are going to need in advance but there are times (quite frequently actually) when we need to show…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to have a public API for Proclaim, so those of us who are more tech savvy and trying to tie together multiple pieces of software and technology could include Proclaim in that tying together.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so that a text box or image can be sent forward or backward for layering.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ok, the survey idea... GREAT IDEA! Not fully implemented... Not everyone has a smartphone, so those without are left out of the survey. Have you thought about implementing a text (SMS) integration? Maybe set up a 5 digit SMS voting number for proclaim's data servers and then each survey could on the fly create a vote code that could send the result through the cloud to the computer running the survey?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Like ProPresenter it would be nice to show our Twitter Feed with an approval process of what goes to the screen. Unlike propresenter is would be awesome to approve this and launch it from mobile app.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice if anyone could just watch the presentation from any device whether it is a laptop in a classroom or a tablet in a auditorium.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Now that Windows 8, and specifically Windows RT, has shipped, please provide a Remote app in the Windows 8 store

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a pastor, my staff and I create presentations, but I rely on volunteers to control much of the presentation. I'm concerned that a volunteer may accidentally delete or change a part of or an entire presentation.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Our situation is we have no one running the program during the preaching (I control the slides for the singing only). It would be great to have the nursery staff able to update the Pager from the remote app while I'm preaching.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Show a live feed from a camera(s) and allow text (song, scripture, or pager) to be shown on top of it. This would be super helpful for those of us who stream our services online.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On your Faithlife Equip package, there's mention of a children's check-in solution coming soon. This would really round out a great package of tools for our church plant, but it's also a critical feature that we couldn't go without.

Planning center online has a great process /system around this. Setting something similar up could be a homerun.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is small and allows no customization. We should be able to edit the text, size, and background. Currently, when viewing with a white background half of the text is not readable since the fade in the background only goes half way.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. This way, Proclaim can be run from multiple computers connected to multiple displays, but controlled from a single interface.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Some times a slide to a song may only have two lines like a Bridge and it would be nice to space them out but since a CR is interpreted as a new slide, this does not work.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if instead of seeing a list of all the presentations we've created under "Open", we could group them in folders.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd love to see automatic audio normalization/equalization
    Automatic audio normalization that adjusts all sound so it outputs at the same level. During Easter week I had so little time that I didn't process all of our music and videos so that they had a standard volume. The result was having to move quickly to the sound board (the sound guy was away) to adjust audio several times.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Instead of having random(though great) questions, a custom question option would be great especially for seasonal events(Christmas, Easter, etc.).

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. A handful of customers have shared with me that they would love the ability to livestream their services through Proclaim.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having more options for countdown would allow for other video's/slides during the last mins before service. For example, you could run announcements up until service starts, throw in a video or still reminder to turn phones off, etc. You can do this if you run a dedicated video countdown.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →