General

1. Integrate presentations from Prezi.com

Prezi gives a unique presentation experience. If I could add this to the functionality and features of Proclaim, it'd be great for Biblical text, musical lyrics, and have the best presentation on the web!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow any colour to be used for text emphasis

It would be great to be able to make any selection of text within a single text box any colour.

At the moment it seems that you can only have one main font colour per text box, with the 9 or so emphasis colours able to be used on selections of text within the text box.

However, these colours often do not stand out the way my church needs. We use lots of congregational prayers on-screen, and to be able to change the colour of the response text to something bright would be really helpful.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Markup live screen with iPad pencil or stylus.

Using the Proclaim remote software it would be nice to simulate a smart TV whiteboard. If we could allow the software to be marked up while presenting it would be helpful and cost effective for those teaching using a whiteboard.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display PDF files

I use Gospel Project for kids. They give us a ton of images only saved in PDF format rather than jpeg format. It would be great to display PDF files for this reason. Thanks for your consideration! I like using Proclaim a lot and this little thing would help so much more.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add ability to use Matrox Triple Head and Screen Blending

The ability to split an ultra-wide output across three projectors.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Basic audio editing of recording

Currently the only editing option in Proclaim seems to be trimming the recording beginning and end. Other basic editing operations such as normalizing, amplifying (e.g. raise a quiet recording to 0 dB), applying compression or removing noise require locating the audio data and running the operations with Audacity or other editor.

I would like to see additional basic audio clean-up operations within Proclaim to allow fast publishing of a sermon even if a few of those additional fixes are needed.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Globally turn off signals

have signals turned off as a default. So I don't have to turn them off individually every time I load a bible verse

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make an "intelligent church" logo addition option for content slides.

I Love Proclaim, and especially love the themed media packs. One thing I would love to see is a function whereby when selecting an applicable slide (for example the welcome slides of a pack) you can select "add logo" from the foreground tab. The program then selects the logo you have uploaded for that function, a plain white .png version of the users logo. The software then uses the colour code used within the media pack to match the logo to the media pack, but also adds the text effects used too.
    Im asking for this as its a pain…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remote app nursey call

Allow your remote app access the nursery call portion. So they can send number to main service without having to go to the main computer to edit that. This way I can connect control main service notes and slides but allows the second remote control connected to only access nursery call. So they don't need to leave area or text someone running the video stuff

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Proclaim for the Web. Tools for the Sick and Shut-in

It seems that this exceptional software can ONLY be used INSIDE a church building. We have a growing need to expand our ministry to the web (streaming video, etc.) as quite a few of our Elderly members are unable to come to church regularly due to illness, etc. Please consider adding functionality to support streaming on the web as it would add greatly to our ministry for the sick and shut-in.

God Bless you
    Preston

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sub categories for "add content"

At the moment, "Add content" works perfectly fine, but after a year of adding content as a church, it's going to accumulate clutter.

Sub groups would be neater - "Add Content/Graphic, Add Content/Video, Add Content/Music, Add Content/URL etc

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sort reuse list in descending presentation date order.

98% of the time when I reuse an item, I want to use the most recent version. The order of the list does not seem to be consistent, and for popular items, the list can be long. It would be helpful if I could count on the sequence.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow customization of slides within song

I often put scripture slides in the middle of songs, especially if there is an instrumental break. I usually format them differently, using a Serif font instead of sans-serif, and italicized. But there is no way to do that in Proclaim. The only work around is to setup the Scripture as another slide, but then it looks just like the other slides. (Centered at the top of the screen, same font.)

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Signal For Song Lyrics - for those in wheel chairs or visually impaired

We have wheel chair bound members that are not able to see the screen because of various reasons. we want to provide ipads so they can see the lyrics. This would need to be done through Signals I assume.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Select Multiple Reuse Items before closing window

Has anyone considered the idea of having an option to keep the Reuse Item screen open and adding selected items until the window is manually closed? Although being able to select multiple items would be nice, I can see where that might be very difficult. I could live with selecting and inserting one item at a time, by either double-clicking, or right-clicking and staying in the window to select the next item. A single click could still work the same as now; insert the item and close the window.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save your position in the Media Browser when you zoom in on an object.

Currently when viewing items in the media browser, if you zoom in on a specific item, going back reloads the whole media browser. So if you're many pages down and zoom in, going back takes you back to the beginning and you have to start your search all over again. Going back should take you right back to where you were.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide more levels of "undo"

I am used to more levels of "undo" in the work I typically do with other software and discovered that there is only one level of "undo" in Proclaim. More please! :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Elvanto import triggers template / content item re-use

At the moment, importing an Elvanto service outline into Proclaim is of marginal use - songs with their lyrics are included but all other items are included without processing. It would be much more useful if an item could be automatically linked to a content template. E.g. an Elvanto item "Meet and Greet" could result in the inclusion of a content item template titled "Meet and Greet template". Is there any possibility of such an extension (or something similar) being added to Proclaim?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base