Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would like the ability to see both the current slide and notes from that slide simultaneously and separately (not and overlay). Perhaps it would be nice if the slide were on the left two-thirds of the display and the notes on the right third (scrollable).
    I would like this on a display on our system - not only a mobile app

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I Love Proclaim, and especially love the themed media packs. One thing I would love to see is a function whereby when selecting an applicable slide (for example the welcome slides of a pack) you can select "add logo" from the foreground tab. The program then selects the logo you have uploaded for that function, a plain white .png version of the users logo. The software then uses the colour code used within the media pack to match the logo to the media pack, but also adds the text effects used too.
    Im asking for this as its a pain…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. have signals turned off as a default. So I don't have to turn them off individually every time I load a bible verse

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have the digital signage pull from a live video feed of the service. When feed is active have it take over signs.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I don't think Proclaim allows different slide transitions within a song or item.

99% of the time, I use the fade transition. But, when a slide is repeated, the fade transition does not provide any visual cue that the slide has changed or advanced. In those situations, I like to use a more dynamic transition to provide a visual cue that the slide has indeed advanced.

So, I would like to see a feature added where different slide transitions can be used WITHIN a song or item in Proclaim.
    To accomplish that while not overly complicating the UI, I suggest…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like you to give the user the option to show the number of upcoming slides in timeline view. I would like to see the currently displayed slide moved closer to the left of the timeline.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. At the moment, "Add content" works perfectly fine, but after a year of adding content as a church, it's going to accumulate clutter.

Sub groups would be neater - "Add Content/Graphic, Add Content/Video, Add Content/Music, Add Content/URL etc

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have wheel chair bound members that are not able to see the screen because of various reasons. we want to provide ipads so they can see the lyrics. This would need to be done through Signals I assume.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow your remote app access the nursery call portion. So they can send number to main service without having to go to the main computer to edit that. This way I can connect control main service notes and slides but allows the second remote control connected to only access nursery call. So they don't need to leave area or text someone running the video stuff

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 98% of the time when I reuse an item, I want to use the most recent version. The order of the list does not seem to be consistent, and for popular items, the list can be long. It would be helpful if I could count on the sequence.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While it may not fit your business model both Unsplash and Pexels provide access to many quality images that would be of great benefit to PO users

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If we have videos enabled for digital signage and had the ability to show just the warm up and service portions of the service THEN we could keep the sign specific bulletins while having a countdown to let people know that service is about to start.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. for example if on the pre-service loop I have crawling text then when the service begins that texts in automatically remove

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When working with songs if a line of text is to long to fit the text area it shrinks the text. Would be nice to have an option for the text to line wrap so lyrics stay the same size and fill the screen. If too much text exist for size of slide then decrease font size for entire slide.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Currently when viewing items in the media browser, if you zoom in on a specific item, going back reloads the whole media browser. So if you're many pages down and zoom in, going back takes you back to the beginning and you have to start your search all over again. Going back should take you right back to where you were.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. allow CCLI Reports to be customized to report only songs used for a date range.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Sending/receiving OSC message would allow for control of a much broader range of devices, such as triggering lighting/lighting cues, starting recording in DAW software, among others, as well as numerous user designed devices that do not have MIDI.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. At the moment, importing an Elvanto service outline into Proclaim is of marginal use - songs with their lyrics are included but all other items are included without processing. It would be much more useful if an item could be automatically linked to a content template. E.g. an Elvanto item "Meet and Greet" could result in the inclusion of a content item template titled "Meet and Greet template". Is there any possibility of such an extension (or something similar) being added to Proclaim?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. there should be a way to search the Bible and bring the chapter from the verse you choose to the end. Sometimes pastors remembers a Scripture and starts reading from a certain verse he mentions. If it's a long Bible verse, let's say 50, 60 verses, but you don't know how long will be read, it's hard to open the whole chapter and scroll all the way to the 50, 60th verse. But at the same time, if you choose Chapter X:60, all you'll get it that one verse.. So having that option would help a lot

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently font size is controlled by both preserving line breaks of lyric and fitting lines to slide. Great. A warning will display when a line is excessive and just that is shrunk. But if it a line is slightly too long font size of whole song is adjusted without warning. For me this is a poor user experience because I’d like more control of options. Since most of this is by design can you please add an exclamation mark (or something similar) next to font size whenever displayed font size is not equal to displayed size. This will then help…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →