General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Proclaim for the Web. Tools for the Sick and Shut-in

It seems that this exceptional software can ONLY be used INSIDE a church building. We have a growing need to expand our ministry to the web (streaming video, etc.) as quite a few of our Elderly members are unable to come to church regularly due to illness, etc. Please consider adding functionality to support streaming on the web as it would add greatly to our ministry for the sick and shut-in.

God Bless you
    Preston

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have confidence monitor show preview of next slide for all content types

The confidence monitor preview of the next song lyric is very helpful for the band. It would also be a useful feature for speakers/announcers on regular content slides if it could provide some kind of preview of the next slide as well, perhaps the slide title and first few words of the upcoming slide.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A next verse button!

My pastor is one of those that is always reading way past the verses he has called out for us to look up. It's very difficult to hurry and look up the next few verses to keep up with him. He's always several verses ahead of me by the time I get them on the screen and then I have to start all over.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. remote app nursey call

Allow your remote app access the nursery call portion. So they can send number to main service without having to go to the main computer to edit that. This way I can connect control main service notes and slides but allows the second remote control connected to only access nursery call. So they don't need to leave area or text someone running the video stuff

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Select Multiple Reuse Items before closing window

Has anyone considered the idea of having an option to keep the Reuse Item screen open and adding selected items until the window is manually closed? Although being able to select multiple items would be nice, I can see where that might be very difficult. I could live with selecting and inserting one item at a time, by either double-clicking, or right-clicking and staying in the window to select the next item. A single click could still work the same as now; insert the item and close the window.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Dropbox Integration

This would be great for multi-site churches. I often have large videos that aren't ever intended to be published on the web, but still need to be shared between several weekend services and several computers. Dropbox allows for reliable background file-uploads.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When importing from CCLI, allow song slides to be merged with different languages (English and Spanish)

For Bilingual presentations. Having the lyrics in English and Spanish (If available from CCLI) - be allowed to be on the same Song-slide-set. Either inline or "side-by-side".

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow sub groups in Proclaim

Allow sub groups to be created for other departments such as youth and kids ministries so they can create and manage their own presentations without the risk of service presentations being altered or deleted by mistake in addition to organizing presentation by the sub group.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Let us be able create mask on main output screen

Be able to use it for Environmental Projection with masking like ProPresenter.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add 'Secondary' Transition for transitions between identical song slides.

I don't think Proclaim allows different slide transitions within a song or item.

99% of the time, I use the fade transition. But, when a slide is repeated, the fade transition does not provide any visual cue that the slide has changed or advanced. In those situations, I like to use a more dynamic transition to provide a visual cue that the slide has indeed advanced.

So, I would like to see a feature added where different slide transitions can be used WITHIN a song or item in Proclaim.
    To accomplish that while not overly complicating the UI, I suggest…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create an online web-based editor

I would love to be able to to have simplified presentation editing through a standard web-browser so I wouldn't have to download.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep the active slide on the Order of Service in the middle of the panel

On the left hand side, the order of service panel, as the service progresses and the slides near the bottom start to be activated the whole list jump to the top so the items at the top of the service are no longer visible unless you scroll back up. By keeping the active slide in the middle of the panel would allow visibility to the maximum amount of slide above and below the active slide.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Podcast Staistics

Proclaim allows for the publishing of a podcast through the presentation software and the faithlife site. In order to reliably use this service, statistics regarding views/subscribers/etc would be very helpful!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice if I could assign the Crawling text per slide...

for example if on the pre-service loop I have crawling text then when the service begins that texts in automatically remove

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow More Flexibility in Editing and Viewing Sermons on Soundfaith.com

Allow more options for Sermon editings and viewing on Soundfaith.com

Sermon Editing:
    1. Allow us to change the coverart via the website, post publishing.
    2. Allow us to upload sermons that are recorded via other means besides Proclaim (e.g. USB recording)

Sermon Viewing:
    1. Allow us to sort and filter the sermons appearing on the Church page (e.g. by speakers, by language, by tags)
    2. Post the Coverart uploaded via Proclaim to Soundfaith to appear on iTunes Podcast results as well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring a Bible Chapter from a Certain Verse To the End

there should be a way to search the Bible and bring the chapter from the verse you choose to the end. Sometimes pastors remembers a Scripture and starts reading from a certain verse he mentions. If it's a long Bible verse, let's say 50, 60 verses, but you don't know how long will be read, it's hard to open the whole chapter and scroll all the way to the 50, 60th verse. But at the same time, if you choose Chapter X:60, all you'll get it that one verse.. So having that option would help a lot

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Next Line for Blank Slides on Confidence Monitor

Currently for blank slides in a song, the confidence monitor displays the song title only, without the next line. This has lead to worship leaders mistaking an instrumental for the end of a song, or a different verse (etc.) because they don't see the next line.

My suggestion would be to show the next line at the bottom of blank slides, like it does for any other song slide.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Digital Signage "break-in" by live video feed when available.

Have the digital signage pull from a live video feed of the service. When feed is active have it take over signs.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bold or italics to certain song slides or lines

Allowing the user to emphasize a part of the song or a repeat of a chorus.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show when font size displayed is not font size selected

Currently font size is controlled by both preserving line breaks of lyric and fitting lines to slide. Great. A warning will display when a line is excessive and just that is shrunk. But if it a line is slightly too long font size of whole song is adjusted without warning. For me this is a poor user experience because I’d like more control of options. Since most of this is by design can you please add an exclamation mark (or something similar) next to font size whenever displayed font size is not equal to displayed size. This will then help…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base