Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Similar to planning center's projector app for iPad/iphone. If using the the proclaim remote as the primary presenter it is difficult to read so keeping up with the song is very difficult. A grid view instead of a timeline view would be very helpful, on both the Mac/windows app and the mobile remote apps.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Our church runs 2 services at the same time- an adults and a kids. Proclaim is so user friendly and easy to use, we have trained our Kid's Leadership team to use the program and run it during the kid's service while the adults are in their service. Everything worked fine until we utilized the digital signage. Being able to choose an active presentation for the digital signage would be superb, or not requiring a second license for a second presentation would be amazing!
    I can't imagine I am the only church trying to run to Proclaim presentation at the…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. I need another method to get a transparent output from Proclaim that can be used as lower third or full frame overlay over a video feed, other than plugging another monitor in just so OBS can grab its content (already using 4 monitors in the PC).

Proclaim needs to establish some way of making text and graphics available as a dynamic web page overlay on a built-in mini web server similar to OpenLP, so it can be added as Browser Source.

Or alternatively some kind of virtual screen output device that can be captured by another software, yet doesn't require…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. In PowerPoint, it's possible to make a transition to a single slide without having that transition on others. Specifically, I want to use a transition to go to the first slide of a song, but have the rest of the slides in that song with no transitions. Right now, it's all slides in a song with a transition or none at all.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. iPad Preacher
    I preach from my iPad and I use the Proclaim Remote because it has my notes as well as gives me the ability to transfer slides. I love it, but...

How about adding a left / right arrow at the top to control slide progression as well as adding the option for full notes rather then half and half. When I hold iPad vertically it is only half and half, horizontal is even worse because it moves to one third. The slide progression on the horizontal view to the far left is great so why not remove the…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. by using proclaim link to add content on bulletin, people could take notes and save them under each slide point

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Proclaim allows for the publishing of a podcast through the presentation software and the faithlife site. In order to reliably use this service, statistics regarding views/subscribers/etc would be very helpful!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The confidence monitor preview of the next song lyric is very helpful for the band. It would also be a useful feature for speakers/announcers on regular content slides if it could provide some kind of preview of the next slide as well, perhaps the slide title and first few words of the upcoming slide.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently we use one of our confidence monitor outputs to display lyrics on our live stream. We chroma key (color key, green screening, etc.) out the black, and crop to get just the lyrics text. It works alright, but would be dramatically improved with its own feed, with a few minor tweaks.

Essentially it would be like the confidence monitor feed except that ideally it would:

1. Have nothing but the lyric text displayed
    2. Have a bright green background (for easy chroma keying)
    3. Have a black outline around white text (this way regardless of what's behind it, it can still be…
    11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to edit and upload audio while in the post-service loop. This is so that we can work on the audio and upload it after the service without having to turn off the active post-service presentation.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My pastor is one of those that is always reading way past the verses he has called out for us to look up. It's very difficult to hurry and look up the next few verses to keep up with him. He's always several verses ahead of me by the time I get them on the screen and then I have to start all over.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the remote app to add/edit slides/scriptures/songs to the presentation. It would be beneficial for the churches who add scriptures/songs/slides on the fly.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For Bilingual presentations. Having the lyrics in English and Spanish (If available from CCLI) - be allowed to be on the same Song-slide-set. Either inline or "side-by-side".

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This would be great for multi-site churches. I often have large videos that aren't ever intended to be published on the web, but still need to be shared between several weekend services and several computers. Dropbox allows for reliable background file-uploads.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Would be nice to have proclaim remote running along side another app on our iPad Pro!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow sub groups to be created for other departments such as youth and kids ministries so they can create and manage their own presentations without the risk of service presentations being altered or deleted by mistake in addition to organizing presentation by the sub group.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to use it for Environmental Projection with masking like ProPresenter.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I was thinking you could click the song title in the bulletin and it would open up to reveal the words to the song.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On the left hand side, the order of service panel, as the service progresses and the slides near the bottom start to be activated the whole list jump to the top so the items at the top of the service are no longer visible unless you scroll back up. By keeping the active slide in the middle of the panel would allow visibility to the maximum amount of slide above and below the active slide.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let the digital signage show the latest news from a rss feed url.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →