Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I cannot seem to create a numbered list that displays on multiple slides. Adding a slide break "--" forces the following bullet point to restart at 1.

An easy workaround would be to have the ability to start a numbered list at a number other than 1. For that matter, I would like to be able to use alphabetical lists (A, B, C) or Roman numeral lists (I., II., III.) as in the typical outline. Is there any such ability to control the format of these lists?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. We still have people how like to sing along to an audio only track (mp3) as special music in the service. It would be nice to a have the ability to add an 'Audio' only item as slide the would advance at the end of song automatically. Currently I have to insert a blank slide, add the audio as a background to the slide, tell it to stop playing at the end of the service item, calculate the length of the song in seconds and have the slide auto advance at the end of the duration of the song.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to add a custom watermark image to all slides. Specifically, I want to add my school logo in the bottom right corner as a transparent image to every slide.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While there’s not a global “Add watermark” option, you can make a smart media template that has a logo in it as a foreground image (check “Auto-fill with this image” once the image has been added) and set it as one of your default templates. That way, every time that template is added you’ll have the logo right there.

4. You have a lot of integrations with Proclaim. One we do not see is RightNow Media! We use this a ton and would love the ability to show it within Proclaim!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Digital Signage- Please let us add background audio to digital signage feeds the same way we can add background songs and music to the pre- service loop

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Dumitru Cornilescu Version (VDC)

https://www.bible.com/bible/191/GEN.1.VDC

or

https://www.ebible.ro/biblia/romana/cornilescu/genesa/1/

© Copyright British and Foreign Bible Society (BFBS) and the Interconfessional Bible Society of Romania (SBIR) 2016

Interconfesională din România

Calea Calarasilor nr.173, Bl.42, Sc.2, Ap.35, sector 3
    Bucharest
    Romania

Tel: +40 21 3208479
    E-mail: sbiromania@gmail.com

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quotes from people or books are so often used, it would be great to have a template similar to the Bible item where the quote can be entered and a reference be added, with the ability to have that reference only appear on the last slide.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I'm suggesting a Service End Time for proclaim, I feel this would be a easy way to work with confidence monitors on keeping everyone on schedule (Pastor,Worship Leader/MC) with a countdown to end of service, this works especially those churches who have multiple services. Or an option to add a clock to the presentation with the current time zone the presentation is being displayed in as well.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For us, we often will use the same background for a sermon series that could span many weeks. Please consider adding a "Master Style" that combines all lyric formatting, including box placement, font styling, and background, so a single application of the "Master Style" would do it all.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. We love Proclaim's option to automatically start recording with in-presentation cues, and furthermore the ability to publish the sermon across our multiple platforms. BUT we use an audio intro/bumper at the beginning of all our sermon files (i.e. "The following audio was recorded at Delta Church. We hope htis sermon will encourage your daily walk with Jesus.."). It would be great if we were able to upload that file to Proclaim and automatically attach it to the beginning of our sermon files before publishing.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Record Slide Advancing for Songs -- When we pull songs to use, we type/adjust the lyrics that were saved off to fit our screens. Someone is required to "stay ahead" of the music/words during service to advance the slides. <<People get distracted or lost in the music and then the congregation/choir doesn't know the next words.>> Can you 'pre-record' slide advancing to the music and then simply start the song ?? This would allow the media person to sing and clap … everyone would be ready for the next verse!!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for a section in the flow for Sermon or Message, similar to what is already in place for the Pre-Service and Post-Service headings, that will allow for easy recognition for the sermon

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to be able to edit a presentation from my iPad. If I could just drag and drop from existing slides or change the order of slides, it would help tremendously. Thanks for considering this.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would be great to add a new signal type "SMS" that would allow you to add one or more phone numbers to send user defined text on a specific slide. One use would be at the last slide of the sermon a signal could go out to the children's church classes alerting leaders that service was concluding.

The alternative approach is to have an SMS facility available for independent use in the right hand sidebar where the News/Members info appears.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it so you can post a video as a foreground option so you can resize the video

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. This is not an idea. It is something that should be done by the Proclaim tech team. the credits need to wrap so that we can make them somewhat legible to the worshipers. Right now it just looks distracting.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Formatting how a song is displayed is much more limited than the text of other types slides. It would be nice to be able to indent lines, or alternated text alignment within a slide.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. With regards to embedded Bible verses in the sermon, I have two suggestions.
    1. It would be nice be able to embed part of a Bible verse. For example, if I were to embed [[1 Timothy 4:16a (NIV)]], I would hope to get just "Watch your life and doctrine closely."
    2. Would love to be able to combine non-contiguous verses in a single slide. For example if I want to embed Psalm 142 Verse 2 & 5, I have to enter [[Psalm 142:2 (NIV)]] and [[Psalm 142:5 (NIV)]], making 2 slides instead of 1.

I realize these are hard suggestions,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having the ability to have a gif or motion picture as a foreground object would be useful. We are currently trying to work out the best way to have sermon slides without using powerpoint.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)