General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. slides preview screen Look

could change to table view or tile view like adding rows and columns.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the iOS app to control show without internet connection

This could be either local inranet or by means of bluetooth, but we often have a situation where I have a router allowing pieces of equipment to talk, but no actual connection to the internet, in that circumstance the iOS app does not currently ever open all the way and therefore cannot be used to control the show.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to customize interface layout

Users at my church have ask about rearranging certain parts of the interface to better fit their preferrences. For instance, some have asked about moving the slide thumbnails that currently display in a row along the bottom of proclaim. They would like this panel to be moved up and to be able to scroll through the thumbnails up and down rather than from left to right. This would make it easier for them to quickly move to the correct slide during a presentation. Currently when this bar is dragged upward the thumbnails just increase in size. It would be awesome…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the way to select the slides without having to scroll from left to right.

Change the way to select the slides without having to scroll from left to right. It can be frustrating having to scroll to find the next slide considering some songs aren't imported in the order you play them.. Perhaps there is a setting to change this. I think having some what of the same user interface as (dare I say it) ProPresenter would be very helpful. Also it seems like I'm having an issue with lag... Am I the only one? Other than that, I think we have a great software here... Just the user interface would be nice.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Preview screen option

It would be nice to have the ability to change how the slides in a song are displayed in the preview screen. Instead of all the cues in the worship order being displayed in one long line, it would be nice to display only the current item or song in either a single line, or multiple lines dependent on how many slides there are in a song and the size of the preview desired.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A larger or more detailed view of the powerpoint slides.

It is very difficult to anticipate the pastors next transition. The ability to clearly see the content of future slides is important. In my current software, I can open the Ppoint in an expanded Slide Master type view. Then I can also place a cursor over a slide & it briefly magnifies the content. I know you will not mimic all software but I must be able to clearly read these slides to anticipate keywords, point 1,2,etc...

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. show a percent complete dialog for downloading a presentation

I would suggest a 0% to 100% with a total megabytes for downloading a presentation. There's currently, to my knowledge, no way to know when a presentation is ready to go on air.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base