Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. In short, we have multiple groups who use Proclaim, and some of them like to use images. Lots of images that get uploaded every week because they're not willing to learn how to properly use the program. I'd like an easy way to delete images/videos en mass.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

You can actually do this today. Click your Group Uploads to view all the media, then hold down CTRL or CMD (Mac) to multi-select up to 50 at a time and delete them all at once.

2. Please add integration for using Spotify as Background Audio, especially for Pre-Service and Post-Service Loops! It would be super nice to be able to link a specific playlist that would play under the announcement loops!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. undo button for editing the song slides/content slides

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have been using Proclaim for two months. On every Sunday, except one, Proclaim has "lost connection". This of course happens right in the middle of our service, so we can't reboot. All devices (phones/tablets) can't receive signals, and I can't use the remote app on my tablet. This needs to be the #1 priority of Proclaim. If it can't connect what good does it do to work on new features?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "date" to the options. Allow the ability to move and resize the time, date, and countdown on the confidence monitor. Meaning you can place the time on the left side, right side, or middle and it would be the same for the other options. You could also take the box for each element and resize it according to how you would like it displayed on the monitor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am happy that Proclaim allows PPT integrations now but It does not import any animations or transitions.

When I create a PPT I often use several Scriptures or points on the same that I do not want to reveal until a later time, but Proclaim shows everything on the slide at the same time.

This is not any better than the old style of converting PPT's to an image and presenting as an image slideshow

182 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give the opportunity to flip the screen output from Landscape to Portrait mode.

Easier to read lyrics, and Scripture readings that are longer than four lines at a time. And gives more flexibility in hanging projectors and screens in worship areas.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. We use Iworship Video in our services. Being to use to clips from DVD's would be awesome and make Proclaim more useful to our church.

94 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi there, please can we have an English(UK) version of scripture in the form of the Anglicized ESV? For those of us in the UK displaying English(US) spellings really annoys quite a lot of our congregation members. So currently we have to spellcheck every verse we display.

Thank you!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to request that you add the ability to create additional Quick Screens (in addition to "Blank" and "Logo"). For instance, it would be nice to be able to have a standard church logo Quick Screen (e.g. as "Logo") and then also a standard sermon series logo Quick Screen. Personally, I would prefer the ability to create as many Quick Screens as the number of available hot keys would permit.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. At times we use song videos for the worship portion of our service, but the videos themselves are not uniform in volume from one video to the next. I control the presentation from my iPad as we do not have a media booth (or media team) yet, so adjusting the volume on the fly from the board is not an option. It would be great if it were possible to pre-set the volume of each individual song video from within Proclaim.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Templates would contain my standard background, font, standard welcome and goodbye (in the right places), etc. This way, I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel (start from scratch) every time I use
    Proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a "Show verse number on slide" option to add a small caption to the bottom corner of song slides that shows where you are in the song. e.g. if you are displaying Verse 1 then "1" would be in the caption. If you are on the second screen of verse 1 then that number could change color etc. Our current projection application does this and it would be very tedious to put it in manually.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. When background music is playing for the pre-service slides, it should fade out or cross fade when the Countdown video begins instead of stopping abruptly.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is by design at the moment. Audio only fades out when there is no audio with the next item. If you are using a countdown video, you could use background audio and just not add any background audio.

15. Having sliders to edit the background in both Edit and in the Media library. In edit mode your changes to the background would only be visible on that particular slide and in the Media Library your edits would be able to be used on multiple slides.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We constantly have to switch out of proclaim to drag a dvd player over into the window. This needs to be a feature built in like many other presenting softwares

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Videos in a presentation need to have a play clock that shows on the left-side how much time into the video and a countdown clock on the right-side showing how much time is left in the video before it's over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love the new foreground image option. It would be great if text would automatically wrap around the image, so that the two would not overlap.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Myo armband would be a great way for pastors or music leaders to swipe through presentations without having to use the iOS or android remote apps. See more about this at https://market.myo.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6