I suggest you ...

Customize Confidence Monitors

Allow fonts to be enlarged, or colored. Enable a Different aspect ratio than the other screens. My singers cant see the text because it's too small and I can change it. They also can't read the gray preview line at the bottom.

172 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use the confidence monitor feed as a text overlay on our video broadcast, by eliminating the black background we end up with white text over the worship team image. However the words sometime get washed out and it would be great to change the font to something with a black outline and white fill

• newlifcc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This appears to be of big interest to Proclaim users. Our confidence monitor is the equivalent of a 70" screen. The countdown and time clock on it, are 1.5" tall. (I got on a ladder and measured it.) At ~60' away on the platform, my 50+ year old eyes can't see it without squinting. It is the people on the platform (looking at the confidence monitor) that make the decision what software to purchase. Please make my life easier by updating this quickly.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in the same boat as Jeremy and a lot of other users here. We currently rely heavily on the confidence monitor and we need to be able to see more of the slides on deck, or similar to what Planning Center has to where you can customize which fields are where and how the information is displayed.

We would love to move from ProP, but this is really the only feature holding us back.

• Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given that most confidence monitors are probably in the "back" of the sanctuary, the small grey text for next slide, and clock, are very hard to read. We'd love to move from ProPresenter but we rely pretty heavily on the confidence monitor.

This feature would win ALLOT of churches over from ProPresenter!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, just adding my vote that we'd love the ability to customize the confidence monitor, specifically clock and countdown timers.

• Nathan T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like to have the option to see the entire next slide on the confidence monitor

• Joss Terrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have an issue with the standard text, although being able to centre align wouldn't be a bad thing.
        My main concern is the clock - that thing is tiny!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I went into my Windows setting and changed the aspect ratio for the confidence monitor without difficulty. Works perfectly and our vocalists love it!

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are preparing to set up the confidence monitor feature, and would also love to have the ability to customize the sizing etc.
        We already notice that the the 'set countdown clock, pager and crawl' features are way too small, even the 'large' setting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base