I suggest you ...

Draw on slides, etc with remote iOS/Android app as you would a whiteboard

It would be incredible to be able to draw on slides from the remote app. You could mark up a map while preaching on the call of Abraham... underline words while reading them in Scripture... draw connections between Biblical characters showing genealogy while talking... pretty much, you're slides would become a whiteboard really giving presenters a powerful way to draw people into the sermon, etc... also setting Proclaim way apart from the competition :)

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh Cougle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see today that this has changed its status to "planned." So what does that mean and when is it "planned" to be released?

• Loren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this on keynote all the time. Very useful tool. I hope Proclaim peeps see this.

• Scott Wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet for such a forward thinking presentation software...hopefully soon!

• Philip Bassham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As program for churches, that are teaching and explaining things every week, this would be fantastic. Keynote's implementation is really nice and simple, but it would be good to not have to use that.

• Reuben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding this function is the only way that our pastors and teachers will start using Proclaim for their sermons. Currently we use it only for pre-service loop and worship.

• OCF Tech Office commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be a great feature. Having to pull out a whiteboard is a real pain. This would be awesome!!

• Michael Hecksel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea, we have been looking for something that would do this for a while. Our Pastors would love this!

• Molly Crocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I teach at a local community college, and I'd like to use Proclaim to organize that! This option would be fabulous!

Feedback and Knowledge Base