Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Ability to create sections including looping such as Pre-loop or Service

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to export the set list to a text file so it could be easily modified and printed. The Share Set list feature could be utilized to do this fairly easily.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Proclaim Publish As Delegation for sermon.faithlife.com.
    I log in to Proclaim and record the Pastors sermons and by default, they publish to MySermons at sermons.faithlife.com but these are not mine. When I log in to Proclaim and record my own messages, they go as they should to my sermon.faithlife.com account.

There is no method I know of to move the Pastors sermons to their sermon.faithlife.com account.

It seems that MySermons shows all sermons for all groups I am part of so, you might change the "Show" sort "by speaker name" to "filter by speaker name".

or a better solution,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. We add a lot of announcements, sermon slides, etc. and categorizing the uploaded slides becomes important so a board is not unwieldy. Sorting the boards alphabetically under Group Upload would help us find the board we are looking for more easily.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. As of now, when I try to change the font of a specific word or phrase, it changes the font for all the lyrics of the song. The ability to change font faces for specific words allows for an added emphasis and visual appeal (not just for song lyrics but also other types of content).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be rather amazing to be able to show specific Calendar Events on Specific Signage feeds. Example: Men's Ministry Signage to JUST show Calendar Events for that specific ministry.

To be able to do this with each ministry would be AMAZING.. I am actually quite surprised this wasn't thought of initially.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Our music minister like to change the color of text or make the text Italic when the song repeats. Also he likes to use different colors for parts. Men would be white and Women would be Yellow.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I may have suggested this before, but would it be possible to have the option to display the parts of the a song's credits (Title, Composer(s), Copyright, CCLI #) on separate lines. For example:

"I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130)"
    Jordan Kauflin; Keith Getty; Matthew Merker; Stuart Townend
    © 2018 Getty Music Publishing; Jordan Kauflin Music; Matthew Merker Music; Townend Songs
    CCLI License #1101531

It currently all runs together like this:
    "I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130)" Jordan Kauflin; Keith Getty; Matthew Merker; Stuart Townend © 2018 Getty Music Publishing; Jordan Kauflin Music; Matthew Merker Music; Townend Songs…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I don't think Proclaim allows different slide transitions within a song or item.

99% of the time, I use the fade transition. But, when a slide is repeated, the fade transition does not provide any visual cue that the slide has changed or advanced. In those situations, I like to use a more dynamic transition to provide a visual cue that the slide has indeed advanced.

So, I would like to see a feature added where different slide transitions can be used WITHIN a song or item in Proclaim.
    To accomplish that while not overly complicating the UI, I suggest…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I browse through Videos in Media, I see several black boxes since that is the first frame of nearly every video. I have to click on each and see the title, description, tags, etc. to see if maybe that's the one I want.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This way, Proclaim can be run from multiple computers connected to multiple displays, but controlled from a single interface.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a way to remove the slots or side bar if we don't want them. Also we occupy an old building, running the sign feed was easy with the Amazon Fire Stick. But we can't run the audio the old fashion way. If we could use our computer and account to send audio to our sign feed which is right now in our lobby that would be great. We could play the pre service music or just the sermon (or both) just like the "Show on Service section" setting. In this application we could just use a basic sound bar…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to request some enhancements to the Lighting/MIDI function.
    1) I've been using MIDI for a while in Proclaim and I started out by creating individual scenes with a single note in them, and naming the scene for what that note did. The list of scenes got very long. I have recently started creating groups of note commands instead, but it's difficult to keep up with what each note does and I have to keep a spreadsheet of the commands, what each does, and how I've grouped them. It would be very helpful if within the grouped commands…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Create an option to set all slides each week to default to a certain transition and transition time. Same goes for which slides to show song titles and credits. I've been needing to tell the program each week for each song to show titles on every slide and credits on the last slide only, and to set up a fade transition of 0.5s, and it would save me time to have this set up by default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I have created a "group" for a set of song slides with timers in order to auto-advance stanza's in songs. I have an idea for Proclaim developers to create a "lock" feature for the grouping of slides so that once the set of slides are completed, they cannot inadvertently be edited and change the slides, slide order, delete, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be great if we could have a custom output resolution! Being able to fine tune our projection needs would allow us to take our presentations to the next level!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 30 31