Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. It would be very nice to be able to choose which Bible translations I see displayed. A "hide" feature if you will. Currently I have to type in every translation abbreviation nearly every time, instead of it just being up on the lookup bar. Even being able to choose favorites, or the order in which they are listed would be extremely helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be great if the team could add a way to place a prefix in the podcast URL so that a church could see the in-depth analytics offered by services like podtrac or chartable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. We still have people how like to sing along to an audio only track (mp3) as special music in the service. It would be nice to a have the ability to add an 'Audio' only item as slide the would advance at the end of song automatically. Currently I have to insert a blank slide, add the audio as a background to the slide, tell it to stop playing at the end of the service item, calculate the length of the song in seconds and have the slide auto advance at the end of the duration of the song.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I already use the Information Frame, but would like to use only some of it. My reason is we currently present on our main screens 4:3. The Digital Signage is set to 16:9 because it is a flat panel TV display. I understand that using the ENTIRE Information Frame keeps the proportion correct. But if I could disable Slots 1-4 and keep only Slot 5 with the Sidebar, then the presentation area would be 4:3 and match our presentations.

As it is, if I send an item to the sign feed, I either have to edit the background and layout,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. When using the 'Print' functionality, and selecting the 'Order of Service' option, the resulting printout contains the name of the slides, and the type of content that the slides hold (such as SONG LYRICS and CONTENT). An additional field should be added that also mentions the title of the slide content, especially if the slide type is SONG LYRICS. We have slides named, Prelude, Entrance Hymn, etc. containing relevant songs. Currently, having a printout that does not include the song title, makes the printout not much use to us.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. The "Slideshow" Element in Proclaim only works with picture elements. It would be nice If there would be an option where a "Group" can be set to loop.

There is currently no way to have multiple Loops of a number of Slides other than using the "Pre-Service Loop", "Warm-Up" and "Post-Service Loop".

Also: there is still no option of Pausing a Slideshow in midaction. Please provide this option!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. The current format has every event listed individually, with dates repeated and spaced evenly. It would be great to be able to combine events on the same date, and condense the list, allowing for more events. Maybe even make an option for font size. On a Sunday morning, with the current formatting, we can't fit all events in the current coming week.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HSwRrZWx47b9nXmdRQ48uV6wRcTIJsLL

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add the ability to do the Title,Tags, Speaker, Sermon Series and Description beforehand and have all that information ready to go.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The On Screen Bible typically shows more than one verse at the same time, and it is hard to distinguish between the two verses when reading from the screen. Having verse numbers separating the text like a traditional Bible would be a great help.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Would it be possible to have a Faithlife Bible Trivia app to allow users to download and play along as an option other than the URL? This could be beneficial as a lead in option to promote the larger applications.In addition, if proximity is turned on to alert the user that a current game is able to be joined.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I would love an on screen dictionary. Because my pastor like to give meaning to words in scripture from his sermon. So just like on screen bible there should be on screen dictionary. Also there should be a highlighter for on screen bible/dictionary be able to highlight words in the on screen bible presentation.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Weather Forecast 5 7 or 10 day screen. This last week, we noticed a lot of discussion surrounding next weeks forecast for over 100 degree next Sunday and we referenced sites for that information. However, it may be an opportunity to promote our technology, site or signage to provide that same information. This would be posted on social media and hopeful expand outreach.

A clean template without ads would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I've described this needed change on other posts and I can see that a number of others have been frustrated by this problem as well by the statements below.
    Trying to undo or or step backward in Proclaim doesn't work. I'm used to using Keynote and Photoshop, both of which allow me to undo or step backward as many steps as I need to. In Proclaim, if I make a mistake or change something as simple as choosing a background for a particular slide or a series of slides, I am unable to reverse it. Command Z or Undo, which…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I keep deleting slides when I want to duplicate them because those options are right next to each other on the right-click menu.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I wold LOVE to see the sermons that we upload on our Faithlife Sermons page to actually show the exact date of the delivery of the sermon among the details. We input this information in as we publish the sermon, so why not have that information displayed and searchable for visitors. The date is one way visitors should be able to search for a specific sermon they missed for whatever reason. What I’m seeing is that the sermons were published “a month ago” or “a year ago”, but I want to know the date the sermon was preached

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Is there a way to make a process cue with Proclaim where a newcomer would text/email a number/account and a process cue would be activated so that they would receive texts and emails over the next couple of weeks?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Is there any chance that you guys are going to make it where you can put a cue in to change a monitor that you have as a confidence screen during songs to display notes during sermon and then back to confidence screen for songs.( I guess the best way to describe it would be in ProPresenter you can have your confidence monitor change layouts to be lyrics during songs and then change format when you click on the first slide of the sermon and it change the same monitor to display notes and then when the sermon is done…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We sing a lot of songs in English. But people need a translation in there mother language (dutch in our church) to understand the songs in a more deeper way. Can you add an option to show a second line with a translation of the song! (maybe ad options to change size, colour, etc)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I absolutely love the fact that you've added lighting control via MIDI to Proclaim. However, we frequently make lighting changes during a song, and would really like to be able to sync those changes by having Proclaim trigger them.

Would it be possible to add support for lighting scene changes on a per-slide basis rather than a per-service item basis, largely to support those mid-song changes?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 30 31