Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I want to be able to play midi tracks within proclaim service items. I can use mp3's as tracks but not midi files. Perhaps Proclaim could launch and control an external player. We don't always have musicians available and the ability to play a backing track is very helpful. Midi tracks give much better control of arrangement, pitch and tempo.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to request a feature to automatically advance through the lyrics of a song. If you could maybe place some type of number (in ms I would presume) by each section where you designate which song verses to include.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I've noticed that in Proclaim (on windows and mac) the timings for auto-advance of slides are shown in small grey text next to the slide title on the left panel of the control window, but only for those slides in the pre-service and post-service loops. They are not shown for auto-advance slides in the service itself. It would be particularly helpful to see, at a glance, that a slide is going to change itself - before it does so on the main screen and catches the operator by surprise.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. On the left hand side, the order of service panel, as the service progresses and the slides near the bottom start to be activated the whole list jump to the top so the items at the top of the service are no longer visible unless you scroll back up. By keeping the active slide in the middle of the panel would allow visibility to the maximum amount of slide above and below the active slide.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Using song items for other liturgical content is quite useful, especially for sharing the same content between different users and presentations. Those 'song items' should not really appear on the musicians 'setlist'. Having an option per song item instance, to 'exclude from setlist', would help facilitate the setlist generator to create a setlist without those items.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A handful of customers have shared with me that they would love the ability to livestream their services through Proclaim.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have just purchased the software but i don't know how long I will continue to use this software. I know Proclaim is great for English services because I used trial before i purchased it. However, the fact that our service is in Burmese it makes me nervous that it will create more works/times for me. I have uploaded Burmese font; that I was able to figure out. The main problem here is I can't see what i am typing in the text box, I don't even know where my typing start and where it ends. It only appears on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a next verse and previous verse button to the on screen Bible. This would make it easy to follow along with a speaker if a passage wasnt preloaded into the set

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An option to install the Digital Signage player software on the raspberry pi 3.

Could be a manual installation in linux, but it would be great and much simpler to have a .img or .iso to just install on the pi, plug and play.
    Good for people who have a raspberry pi but not have an Amazon Fire stick.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As of April 2019, Chinese/Japanese/Korean users needing columnar text have been ill-served as a group by the computer industry, excepting perhaps Microsoft Corporation, which company has catalogued "at" fonts in Windows since NT 5.1. Using "at" fonts, programming an Item in Proclaim, will entail changing the slides in the Item from landscape to portrait (normal bottom to right) in Edit mode so that results will be correct in Preview mode and on air. I reckon that this can be done on an Item-by-Item basis (viz., with all slides in one Item treated identically).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. instead of being limited to upload images only from websites (which I've had troubles getting to work anyways). Also just better customization all around for digital signage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Between the main service, age-appropriate ministries, small groups, and classes there is a need to have many different presentation teams.

It would also be fantastic if each of those presentation teams could post the pertinent content directly to their associated subgroup.

That way the Main service can be seen by everyone in the church, the Youth will only be seen by those in youth, likewise for Young Adults, each small group, biblical education classes, etc.

It is my understanding that right now there is only one presentation team associated with the church group, resulting in all ministries that use it…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the ability to play Pandora or Spotify through the presentation that will automatically stop it when the countdown is over or via a cue within the presentation

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. We really like the confidence of having audio meters visible while in record but would also like the option to have them there all the time.
    Otherwise we only know if there’s a problem just when it’s too late to fix it!
    Clearly this would also need another way to indicate that proclaim is in record but I suggest that showing/hiding the audio meters is too subtle an indication anyway and something more obvious should be implemented.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. French used to be the primary language of diplomatic discourse for centuries. Today, 79 million people primarily speak French, but the overall number of speakers climbs up to 370 million, which really proves how important this language is.

Of course, France is still the sixth biggest economy in the world and Paris remains a genuine cultural epicenter. And keep in mind one more detail—French is widely considered to be the language of love, which means, it has to be one of the most important languages!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to see newer audio formats such as OGG Vorbis or FLAC supported for playback of audio files to improve audio quality at smaller file sizes.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Start & End Time to Sign Feed Display Schedule. If I post an Event slide (e.g. Men's Breakfast) that ends at 9am on Saturday, I don't want the Event to keep displaying until midnight that Saturday. If you add a Time to the Start & End Date, I can control what time to stop displaying the event. This is especially important when I have the feed embedded on my web site so outdated event slides don't continue to run all day long.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We use a countdown loop as a part of the 'Warmup' so the service starts automatically at the right time. When you add video to digital signage, it would be amazing to allow signage to use both the warm up and the service sections!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. to enable faster sound bite retrieval prior to publishing. Perhaps a separate record window with limit monitor, etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently, in the preview bar at the bottom of the screen, there is a red downward-pointing arrow that points to the current slide. When the slide switches via a Proclaim remote, the pointer moves to the right, and eventually ends up being one or two slides away from the edge of the screen. My feature request is that the pointer would stay fixed in the middle of the preview bar, and the slides would shift instead. It would help us see more upcoming slides, rather than seeing so many slides that have already passed. Subtle request but it's something that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)